5 Postdoc Positions 2019 in University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Designation/Position- 5 Postdoc Positions 2019
University of Copenhagen, Denmark invites application for 5 Postdoc Positions 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Five 2-year, full-time positions as postdocs are available for highly dedicated researchers at the Department of Public Health, University of Copenhagen, starting on 15 August 2019, or as soon as possible hereafter. 5 Postdoc Positions 2019
The mission of the Department of Public Health is to provide the scientific foundation for improving public health, both nationally and globally. This includes increased understanding of the links between health, the individual and society as well as the ethical, equity and political implications of poor health and health interventions. The Department strives to ensure its position as a world-leading department within public health through multidisciplinary research, high quality education, engagement with stakeholders and the public at large.
Research/Job Area- Public Health and Interdisciplinary Research
Location- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
Eligibility/Qualification–Research group is looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic researchers with the following competencies and experience:
• A completed PhD
• Experienced in research methods and theory of relevance for your proposed research
• Publications in international peer reviewed journals
• Past experience from an international research environment
• Enterprising • Excellent skills in both written and spoken English
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams
• Research project management experience considered an advantage
• Teaching and supervisory experience at university level considered an advantage
Job/Position Description- You will work on your own proposed research plan in close collaboration with other researchers at the Department of Public Health and from outside the department. You will participate in the day to day activities at the department and the specific section of affiliation. You may be asked to provide supervisory inputs to master and PhD thesis students as well as teaching input at some of the educational programs managed by the Department of Public Health.
How to Apply- Your online application must be submitted in English.
Furthermore your application must include the following documents/attachments – all in PDF format:
1. Motivated letter of application.
2. A brief presentation of proposed research including alignment with the research at Department of Public Health (max three pages). In addition to a brief presentation of the proposed research, the outline may include anticipated international partners and possible funding opportunities for the activities.
3. CV incl. education, work/research experience, language skills, past funding obtained and other skills relevant for the position.
4. A certified/signed copy of a) PhD certificate and b) Master of Science certificate.
5. List of publications.
For further information please contact Head of Department Steffen Loft [email protected] ; https://publichealth.ku.dk/www.sund.ku.dk, or the head of the section most relevant for your research proposal:
Head of Section at Section of General Practice, Susanne eventlow, [email protected]
Head of Section of Biostatistics, Esben Budtz-Jørgensen, [email protected]
Head of Section of Global Health, Flemming Konradsen, [email protected]
Head of Section of Environmental Health, Gert Martin Hald, [email protected]
Head of Section of Social Medicine, Ulla Christensen, [email protected]
Head of Section for Health Services Research, Signild allgårda, [email protected]
Head of Section of Epidemiology, Naja Hulvej Rod, [email protected]
Creative Director at Medical Museion, Ken Arnold, [email protected]
Foreign applicants may find this link useful: www.ism.ku.dk (International Staff Mobility).
Last Date for Apply– 2 May 2019, 23.59pm CET