Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT, National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in National Institute
National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya, India invites application for Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Meghalaya invites applications from Indian nationals for the recruitment of Adhoc Faculty positions (purely temporary) in the various departments for one semester (Spring, 2019-20 i.e. from 2 nd December 2019 to 29th May 2020). Adhoc Faculty Position in NIT
Location- National Institute of Technology, Meghalaya
More Opportunity – Assistant Professor Recruitment in Haryana, Kurukshetra University, India
Eligibility/Qualification– PhD completion or thesis submission in relevant subject.
Preference will be given to the candidate having a Ph.D. in the relevant discipline and good academic record.
- The nature of appointment is purely temporary and for a period of one semester (Spring, 2019-20 i.e. from 2 nd December 2019 to 29th May 2020).
- Consolidated monthly pay (as per NIT Meghalaya rules) with free accommodation in the institute hostel.
- The number of posts indicated in each discipline is tentative and may be varying.
- If selected, three months’ notice is required to quit the post during the said tenure. In general, the faculty members will not be permitted to leave the institute between the semester.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/interview. The selected candidates will be required to join on 2 nd December 2019.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can appear for written test and attend interview with CV and other relevant certificates.
The eligible and interested candidates are required to appear written test and/or personal interview on the scheduled date. The candidates are required to bring a copy of self-attested CV along with supporting documents during the interview.
Original documents of age proof/degrees/mark sheets/experience/publications must be produced at the time of interview.
Last Date for Apply– 18 November 2019 (interview)
- Date of Written Test and/or Personal Interview: 18 November 2019 (Reporting time 10.00 AM)
- Venue for conduct of Interview: NIT Meghalaya (Respective Departments)
- Result Declaration: on or before 25 November 2019