AIAS-COFUND Fellowships for Young Talented Researchers in Denmark
Designation/Position- AIAS-COFUND Fellowships
Aarhus University, Denmark invites application for AIAS-COFUND Fellowships from eligible and interested candidates
About- Up to 15 AIAS-COFUND Fellowships are available for the most talented researchers from around the world and within all research disciplines and topics. The scheme is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie actions (grant agreement no 754513) and Aarhus University Research Foundation.
Research/Job Area- Scientific disciplines
Location- Aarhus University, Denmark
Two types of AIAS-COFUND II Fellowships
- AIAS-COFUND Junior Fellowships for postdoctoral researchers with a career experience of 2-10 years. Duration from 12-36 months.
- AIAS-COFUND Senior Fellowships for researchers with a career experience of 10+ years. Duration from 6-18 months.
The target group of the programme is talented researchers at all career stages with a PhD and a minimum of two years of fulltime postdoctoral research experience at the time of the application deadline.
Applicants must comply with a mobility demand:
- Applicants must not have resided or carried out their main activities (work etc.) for more than 12 months in Denmark in the 3 years immediately prior to the call deadline.
- Time spent as part of a procedure for obtaining refugee status under the Geneva Convention, compulsory national service and/or short stays such as holidays are not taken into account.
A fellowship at AIAS offers researchers a unique opportunity to pursue their own research project in an inspiring international and multidisciplinary environment located within the Aarhus University campus.
The AIAS-COFUND II Programme is for both junior and senior researchers who are seeking to enhance their understanding of methodologies and approaches of their own and other scientific disciplines and to explore these approaches, thus making cross-disciplinary inspiration and initiatives possible.
The Programme also provides career development opportunities, especially for young talented researchers, by offering both academic mentorship and career development in transferable skills as well as the opportunity to organize multidisciplinary and international conferences.
How to Apply- Applications must be submitted online via the AU application system.
Last Date for Apply– Wednesday, 17 January 2020 at 12.00 (noon) CET
- Evaluation period: February-May 2020.
- Applicants will receive answers: June 2020.
- Fellowship periods will commence: 1 October 2020 or 1 February 2021.