Ambizione Postdoc Grants 2019 – Swiss National Research Foundation
Designation/Position- Ambizione Postdoc Grants 2019
Swiss National Research Foundation, Switzerland invites application for Ambizione Postdoc Grants 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Ambizione grants are aimed at young researchers who wish to conduct, manage and lead an independent project at a Swiss higher education institution. The scheme supports young researchers both from Switzerland and abroad. Scientists holding non-professorial academic positions at higher education institutions are also eligible to submit an application. Ambizione Postdoc Grants 2019
Research/Job Area- Science and Engineering
Location- Swiss National Research Foundation, Switzerland
Check More Postdoc Positions here –
More Opportunity – Humboldt Fellowship for Postdoctoral Researchers in Germany
- Applicants must hold a Doctorate (PhD) or have completed their medical studies (Staatsexamen or equivalent exam).
- Applications may be submitted no later than four years after completing the doctorate (PhD). The date of the examination, respectively the defence of the doctoral thesis is the relevant date.
- Applicants who have completed their medical exam and have done clinical work for at least three years after completing their studies (specialist certification by the FMH is an advantage) may submit an application no later than 9 years after completion of the medical exam.
- Research activities of at least 12 months after the doctorate (PhD), respectively after the medical licence undertaken at an institution different from the one(s) where the doctorate or the medical degree was conducted.
An Ambizione grant covers the grantee’s salary and the funds needed to carry out the project. An Ambizione project grant, however, comprises only project funds.
The grants are awarded for a maximum of four years.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
How to submit a proposal?
Applications must be submitted via the mySNF platform.
- Guidelines for submitting an Ambizione proposal (PDF, 25 KB)
For Contact- E-mail [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 1 November 2019