AMU Job Vacancy 2020 – Faculty Positions in AMU, UP, India
Designation/Position- AMU Job Vacancy – Faculty Positions
Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP, India invites application for AMU Job Vacancy – Faculty Positions from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Aligarh Muslim University an Institution of National importance (Seventh Schedule, Article 246 of the Indian Constitution). Aligarh Muslim University Accredited by NAAC in ‘A’ grade having 13 Faculties viz. Agricultural Sciences, Arts, Commerce, Engineering & Technology, Law, etc., each comprising of several Departments of Studies.
FACULTIES OF ARTS/SOCIAL SCIENCES/INTERNATIONAL STUDIES/THEOLOGY/WOMEN’S COLLEGE:
1. Professor, Department of Islamic Studies (01)
2. Professor of Experimental Psychology, Department of Psychology (01)
3. Professor, Department of Psychology (01)
4. Professor of Indian Aesthetic & Urdu Literature, Department of Urdu (01)
5. Professor, Department of West Asian Studies & NAS (01)
6. Professor, Department of Urdu (01)
7. Associate Professor, Department of Education (01)
8. Associate Professors, Department of Economics (02)
9. Associate Professor, Department of Library & Information Science (01)
10. Associate Professor of Islamic Studies, Women’s College (01)
11. Associate Professors of Medieval Indian History, Department of History (03)
12. Associate Professor of Modern Spoken Persian, Department of Persian (01)
13. Associate Professor of Persian, Women’s College (01)
14. Associate Professor of Sociology, Women’s College (01)
15. Associate Professor of Sunni Theology, Women’s College (01)
16. Associate Professor of Turkish, Department of Islamic Studies (01)
17. Associate Professor, Department of English (01)
18. Associate Professor, Department of Islamic Studies (01)
19. Associate Professor, Department of Linguistics (01)
20. Associate Professor, Department of Physical Education (01)
21. Associate Professor in Fundamental Psychology, Department of Psychology (01)
22. Associate Professor, Department of Political Science (01)
23. Associate Professor in History, Department of West Asian Studies & NAS (01)
24. Associate Professorss, Women’s Studies (02) (01-XII Plan)
|25.||Assistant Professor in Arabic, Department of West Asian Studies and North African Studies (01)|
26. Assistant Professor, Department of Library & Information Science (01)
27. Assistant Professor of Medieval Indian History, Department of History (01)
28. Assistant Professor of Public Administration, Department of Political Sciences (03) (XII Plan)
29. Assistant Professors, Department of Economics (02)
30. Assistant Professor of Environmental Economics, Department of Economics (01)
31. Assistant Professor in Economics, Women’s College (01)
32. Assistant Professor, Department of Urdu (01)
33. Assistant Professor in Hindi, Women’s College (01)
34. Assistant Professor in Philosophy, Women’s College (01)
35. Assistant Professors, Department of History (02)
36. Assistant Professor in History, Women’s College (01)
37. Assistant Professor, Women’s Studies (01)
Location- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, UP, India
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D. degree holders who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th September 1991.
- Relevant grade which is regarded as the equivalent of 55% where the grading system is followed by recognized University shall also be considered eligible.
- The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date of submission of employment forms.
- Ph.D. degrees, which are, pursued either full time or part-time will be treated as degrees awarded through Regular Mode provided these are in conformity with the existing Statutes/Bylaws/Ordinances, etc. of the degree-awarding University.
- However, the Ph.D. acquired under distance mode is not permitted.
- Candidates who have cleared state eligibility test (SLET/SET) prior to 1st June 2002 are exempted from appearing in NET and are eligible to apply for Assistant Professor anywhere in India and candidates who qualified SET from 1st June 2002 onward can only apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in University/College in the state from where they have cleared SET.
Applications on the prescribed form are invited for the following Teaching Posts including PWD vacancies
Persons downloading the Application Form from the Net are required to send a Cash receipt of Rs. 500/- issued by the State Bank of India, AMU Branch (05555), under the Head, “Employment Fee” in the Account No. 10612179068 or Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- payable to Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh at State Bank of India, AMU Branch Aligarh (05555), along with the duly filled employment form complete in all respect.
Senior Research Assistant
|AL-14 (Pay Range: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200)|
AL-13 (Pay Range: Rs. 1,31,400-2,17,100)
AL-10 (Pay Range: Rs. 57,700-1,82,400)
AL-10 (Pay Range: Rs. 57,700-1,82,400)
L0006 (Pay Range: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400)
How to Apply-
Complete application form procured in the above manner may either be delivered personally at the Reception Counter of Administrative Block or sent by post, superscribing on the top at the left side of the cover, the post applied for, advertisement number and date, to the Joint Registrar (Teaching), Selection Committee, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – 202 002, so as to reach him by 30.07.2020.
Persons applying against the posts mentioned at Serial No. 142-173 and are enclosing an authentic disability certificate with the application form in support of their Claim of Disability shall be exempted from payment of prescribed application Fee.