Designation/Position- Anant Fellowship
Anant National University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India offer full-time post-graduate programme with Anant Fellowship – 2018 for young practitioners and students.
About- A one-year full-time post-graduate programme designed as a multi-disciplinary immersion to introduce young practitioners and students to new ideas, knowledge, and skills to question, evaluate, invent and redefine the Built Environment. Anant Fellowship
Anant Fellowship is the flagship program of Anant National University, a leading private university with design and sustainability at its core.
The Anant Fellowship is open to students and practitioners from all professional and educational backgrounds with a preference to those from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental science and engineering, civil and construction engineering, IT, social sciences, and humanities.
As an Anant Fellow/Anant Fellowship you can expect to:
- Enhance your technical and core skills in architecture, design, and planning
- Be trained to think broadly and deeply across topics like Green Urbanism, Earth Based Construction Techniques, Transportation, Anthropology, Sociology, and Economics, among others
- Gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others and develop imaginative empathy
- Collaborate with like-minded individuals from diverse disciplines and take up a Built Environment challenge with an opportunity for real-life impact
- Become purpose-driven leaders who contribute to the larger society by creating unique Built Environment solutions
In essence, you will be equipped with skills widely accepted by thought leaders as essential skills of the future – Empathy, Collaboration, Creative Problem Solving, and Leadership.
Location- Anant National University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Research/Job Area- Architecture, Design, Planning, Environmental Science And Engineering, Civil And Construction Engineering, IT, Social Sciences and Humanities
- Open to students from all backgrounds. Preference will be given to students from the disciplines of architecture, design, planning, environmental sciences, civil and construction engineering, and relevant social science disciplines.
- Applicants for Anant Fellowship must have a sound academic record and should have successfully completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree before the start of the Fellowship.
- Applicants for Anant Fellowship must be able to show a demonstrated commitment to improving the Built Environment and an understanding of the issues pertaining to the area.
- Anant Fellowship is committed to diversity; we invite applications from students and professionals of all age groups, socio-economic backgrounds, and geographies both in India and internationally.
Job/Position Description- Anant Fellowship has been carefully curated and structured to prepare you to make exponential change – within yourself, to the country, and to the world. Academic rigor and intensity have been combined with first-hand, experiential discovery to create an equitable balance between theory and praxis, between instruction and experimentation, & between paced-learning and open-ended discovery.
- Academic Instruction: The first component of Anant Fellowship is designed to broaden your perspective and aid empathetic solutions by learning from pioneering ideas, thoughts in two thematic clusters: Domain and Technical and Societal and Cultural.
- Experiential Discovery: In the second component of Anant Fellowship, you will learn from your own, your peers’ first-hand experiences, and from your own values, beliefs, mindsets, and constructs.
- Live-Action Project: The third and most important component of the Fellowship is the Live Action Project where you work in teams for the duration of one year to
solve a real-life challenge in close association with local administrative bodies and
The figure on the right gives an indicative list of things/courses you can expect to do under each of these heads.
How to Apply- The following elements will be considered to identify candidates with a strong, relentless commitment to make a change to the Built Environment:
- Online Application consisting of Worksample, Statement of Purpose, and Resume.
- Telephonic Interview
- Personal Interview
- Letters of Recommendation
A limited number of seats for the fellows remain available. Additional applications are being considered on a rolling basis until the cohort is filled. Please contact us at [email protected] with any questions or to discuss the particulars of your situation.
Last Date for Apply-Open for the year 2018