Designation/Position- Application Specialist X Ray Diffractometry
Malvern Panalytical, Mumbai, India offers Application Specialist X Ray Diffractometry position for candidates having PhD in Physics / Chemistry or a Master’s Degree with enough relevant exposure.
About- Malvern Panalytical is a leading provider of scientific instrumentation for the measurement of elemental concentrations, crystallographic structure, molecular structure, remote sensing, rheology, particle size, particle shape, particle concentration and more. Application Specialist
Do you want to step into a high-tech world with a strong focus on innovation? Do you want to play an important role in the growth of our XRD product line? Are you looking for a position in which you can fully exploit your analytical, organizational and customer service skills? And would you like to do this in a global, but very personal environment? Then this might be your chance to become a part of our fast growing, ambitious operations team in India.
Location- Malvern Panalytical, Mumbai, India
Research/Job Area- Physics / Chemistry
- You have an analytical but practical mindset and feel energized from offering solutions for complex technical problems.
• You have a customer-oriented attitude and you are willing to go the extra mile.
• You are confident enough to make independent choices and are self-reliant.
• A PhD in Physics / Chemistry or a Master’s Degree with enough relevant exposure in a reputed laboratory with the experience in use of X-RAY Diffractometers.
• Experience with X-RAY Analytical Tools during research or after completion of PhD.
• Experience with X-ray diffraction phase analysis and full pattern quantification methods (e.g. Rietveld)
• Knowledge of thin film analysis.
• Exposure to non-ambient stages.
• Exposure to complimentary Analytical Tools.
Job/Position Description- As an XRD Application Specialist you will be backbone of our operations in India. You will be an important contributor in our operations and will be providing application related support / demos to our customers in both pre-sales and post-sales scenarios.
What are your challenges?
• You will provide application support to users, helping them to use the equipment to the best level of performance and application.
• To help our customers to develop applications for their specific requirements.
• Training customers and the MalvernPanalytical team on software and applications.
• Providing pre-sales support to improve the hit rate and counter competition.
• You will give technical presentations to our customers to highlight our unique features and Benefits, resulting in improvement in hit rate.
• Performing sample analysis to demonstrate performance of our systems.
• You will proactive participation in Seminars, Workshops and Demonstrations,
• You will consultant customers to write research papers, highlighting advantages of MalvernPanalytical systems.
How to Apply- Please contact Kirsten ter Horst (k[email protected]) if you would like more information about this position. Your CV and motivation letter can be submitted using the link below.
Last Date for Apply– Till Position filled