Assistant Professor Grade-II (on contract) Position in IIIT Ranchi, India
Designation/Position- Assistant Professor Grade-II
IIIT Ranchi, Jharkhand, India invites application for Assistant Professor (on Regular/Contract) Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi is an autonomous institute setup by the MHRD, Government of India, and Government of Jharkhand along with the industry partners Tata Technologies, TCS and CCL on a Public Private Partnership.
Research/Job Area- Electronics & Communication Engineering & Computer Science & Engineering
1 CSE Discipline
- Computer Architecture Cyber and System Security
- Data Communication and Computer Networks
- Data Science and Engineering
- Data Structure and Algorithms
- Embedded Systems and IoT
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Machine Learning and Computational Intelligence
- Mobile and Internet Technology
- Parallel and Distributed Computing
- Software and System Engineering
- Theoretical Computer Science
2 ECE Discipline
- Optical Communication, Nanophotonics, Plasmonics, Biophotonics and Wireless Communication.
- Microwave, Antenna Design.
- Micro and Nano Electronics, Analog and Mixed Signal VLSI Digital Signal Processing, Biomedical Signal processing, Multirate signal processing Computational Electromagnetics, Bio-electromagnetics.
- Sensor and Nanodevices, Biosensors.
- Embedded System and IoT.
Location- Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi, Jharkhand, India
B. Tech or equivalent degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering or its equivalent for Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering or
B. Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology or its equivalent for Department of Computer Science and Engineering
& M. Tech or equivalent degree in the relevant field of Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology as applicable.
& Ph.D in the relevant field
Candidates having Ph.D degree after B.Tech will also be considered. Candidate must have first class in the preceding degrees i.e. both in B.Tech degree and M.Tech degree.
IIIT Ranchi invites applications from well qualified and strongly motivated candidates for faculty positions at the level of Assistant Professor Grade – II (on contract) at Pay Level 10 and Pay Level 11 as per 7th CPC.
IIIT Ranchi at present offering the following under graduate (UG) and post graduate (PG) programs:
- B. Tech (Hons.) Computer Science and Engineering
- B. Tech (Hons.) Electronics and Communication Engineering
All applications must be accompanied by non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (One Thousand Five Hundred Only) for General, OBC and EWS applicants and Rs. 750/- (Seven Hundred Fifty Only) for SC/ST/PwD and Women applicants payable directly through SBI Collect Only.
How to Apply- The duly completed application form along with self-attested copies of relevant testimonials, certificates, enclosures, fee transaction slip and other supporting documents are required to be sent by speed/registered post only (no courier services allowed) to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology Ranchi, Science and Technology Campus, Sirkha Toli, Kali Nagar, Namkum, Ranchi- 834010, India, failing which, their candidature will not be considered.
The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT PROFESSOR GRADE II (on contract) Level_____ (IIIT RANCHI) in the DEPARTMENT OF___________________________________________________________.
Last Date for Apply– 29 February 2020 (5:00 pm)