Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 in GJUST, Hisar Haryana, India
Designation/Position- Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Haryana, India invites application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University has a dedicated team of well qualified faculty members, engaged in teaching and research activities. The total number of papers published by the faculty in peer reviewed journals of national and international repute since 2009-10 is 1935. Of the total 1219 publications listed on Scopus till date, 755 publications (61%) were listed since 2009-10. Besides this, the faculty members have published 48 text books including 17 edited books and contributed 76 chapters in books since 2009-10.
Research/Job Area- Economics, English, Hindi, Civil Engineering and Electrical Engineering
Location- Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar-Delhi Bypass Rd, Hisar, Haryana, India
- Criteria of Shortlisting and Selection shall be as per UGC regulations, 2018.
- Any other recent directions issued by the UGC and State Govt. adopted by the University shall be made applicable.
- The degrees obtained by the candidates through Distance Education Mode/ Correspondence Mode must be approved by AICTE-UGC-DEC (now DEB) and proof of the same be enclosed.
Online applications are invited on the prescribed form for the posts of Assistant Professor in various University Teaching Departments on a regular basis.
How to Apply-
- The prescribed application format is available to apply online.
- The fee of Rs.800/-(Rs.200/- for SC/BC/EBP/ESM/PWD and Rs.400/- for female candidates) may be deposited either through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card and separately for each post.
- The Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card transaction charges will be extra as applicable. If the candidate applies for more than one post/ department, he/ she is required to deposit the fee separately for each post and apply a separate application form.
- The downloaded copy of the application form duly filled in along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials and all other documents, educational qualifications, research publications, and experience, etc. should reach the office of Deputy Registrar(Faculty) of this University.
- A list of publications should include ISSN No., Scopus Index published in Peer-Reviewed or UGC-listed Journals.
- The candidate must be eligible on the last date for submission of the online application form as per the prescribed qualifications.
- Those who have already applied in response to University Advt. No.1/2019 for the posts of Assistant Professor in Hindi and English, for which interviews are yet to be held, have to apply afresh against this advertisement if they so desire.
- Those who are in service should send their application through proper channel.
- The signature must be done by the candidate himself/ herself in a white paper with a black pen.
Last Date for Apply– 11 May 2020 for online application
20 May 2020 for hard copy submission
The last date for registration, fee & submission of online application is extended up to 11.05.2020 for the posts of assistant professors in various teaching departments. a hard copy of the same has to be submitted up to 20.05.2020.