CDAC Recruitment – Centre Head Positions, Group.-A in C-DAC, India
Designation/Position- CDAC Recruitment – Centre Head
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), India invites application for CDAC Recruitment – Centre Head Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
Research/Job Area- Engineering/Technology
Upper Age limit – Years 41 for Level 13/ 46 for Level 13A
- 1st Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA/or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 11 years experience. OR
- Postgraduate in engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with 9 years experience
- 1st class postgraduate degree in relevant discipline with 11 years experience
- Ph.D with 8 years relevant experience.
- 1st Class B.E./ B.Tech./ MCA/ or equivalent degree in relevant discipline with 16 years experience. OR
- Postgraduate in engineering/Technology in relevant discipline with 14 years experience
- 1st class postgraduate degree in relevant discipline with 16 years experience
- Ph.D with 13 years relevant experience.
To drive the technology and business revenue of the Centre through its products, technologies and services paradigm.
Overall management and running of the Centre.
|Post & Pay Level||Pay Matrix||Staring Basic Pay||Initial Posting Location||No. of Posts||Reservation|
|Centre Head (S&T) Joint Director /Associate Director|
Level – 13 or 13A
|(₹ 123100/ 131100-215900/ 216600)||₹ 123100/ 131100||Patna, Silchar||02||2||–||–||–||–|
To create, lead, guide, motivate and harness a group of highly specialized pool of scientific, R&D, technical and administrative personnel to achieve organizational goals and growth. Handling R&D projects
|Name of Post||Centre Head (Joint Director/Associate Director)|
|Post Classification||Group.-A, S&T, MTS A3/A2 (Regular)|
|Pay Level||13/13A in the Pay Matrix|
How to Apply-
Last Date for Apply– 02 March 2020
Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: March 02, 2020 till 6.00 P.M. However, date of age calculation will be January 12, 2020, which is last date of original advertisement.