Doctoral Fellowships 2020 in CIMI – University of Toulouse, France
Designation/Position- Doctoral Fellowships 2020
CIMI – Centre International de Mathématiques et Informatique de Toulouse, France invites application for Doctoral Fellowships 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- CIMI stands for “Centre International de Mathématiques et Informatique de Toulouse“, or International Center of Mathematics and Computer Science in Toulouse. It is one of the Excellence Laboratory chosen by the ANR for the period 2012-2025.
Research/Job Area- Mathematics and computer science
Location- CIMI – Centre International de Mathématiques et Informatique de Toulouse, France
Those fellowships are open, on a competitive basis, to French and foreign students and awarded on the basis of the quality of the academic records.
The research areas should be developed within the activities at the Institut de Mathématiques de Toulouse (IMT), the Institut de Recherche en Informatique de Toulouse (IRIT) and the teams ROC, SARA, MAC, TSF and VERTICS of the Laboratoire d’analyse et d’architecture des systèmes (LAAS). Phd subjects with interactions between mathematics and computer science will be closely examined.
CIMI offers a 3-year support grant (possibly co-financed) for 2 to 5 students starting a PhD in one of the teams related to CIMI to start in October 2020.
How to Apply- Online applications only by using the following form. You can apply till Sunday 29th of March 2020 (22H00 Paris time)
Access to the application form
Applicants must be able to provide the following documents :
- Applicant’s curriculum vitae
- Details of grades obtained at university from the 1st year to present
- Motivation letter from the applicant
- Short description of the proposed Phd subject signed by the applicant and the applicant’s supervisor
- Where appropriate, a proposal for co-financing
IMPORTANT : The applicant is reponsible to make sure his application is complete prior to the closing date. Please note that fully completed applications only will be examined.
Selection process :
- Shortlisting by the Ecole Doctorale Mathématiques Informatique Télécommunications de Toulouse (EDMITT) thematic commissions
- The final selection will be performed by the LabEx CIMI Executive Committee
Last Date for Apply– 29 March 2020