Designation/Position- Early Career Researchers Funding
British Council, Newton Bhabha Fund, UK invites application for Early Career Researchers Funding from eligible and interested candidates
About- British Council through Newton Bhabha Fund in collaboration with Department of Biotechnology (DBT) announces Researcher Links Workshop Grant 2020 which is designed to promote international development- relevant research and professional development of early career researchers. The programme gives financial support to bring together a UK and India cohort of early career researchers in a workshop with a potential for long term sustainability.
a. Agriculture and allied areas
b. Environment and Circular Bio-economy
c. Biotechnology-education: research/policy for accelerated development of the sector
e. Artificial Intelligence and Machine learning
Topics of priority within each of the above area are available here
Location- UK, British Council, Newton Bhabha Fund
- Not-for-profit higher education institutions or publicly-funded research organisations that have Leading or Established Researchers are eligible to apply as Lead institutions.
- Leading or Established Researchers from above-mentioned category of institutions can apply to be Principal Applicants (as defined by the European Commission – for further clarity click here).
- Each proposal must have two Principal Applicants, one from UK, and one from India.
Job/Position Description- Newton Researcher Links Workshops bring together early-career researchers from the UK and a partner country to make international connections that can improve the quality of their research.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online. can apply online.
- Newton Fund Researcher Links Workshop applicant guidelines April 2020 v2(Adobe PDF 235KB)
- Newton Fund Researcher Links India Workshop applicant guidelines v2 April 2020(Adobe PDF 258KB)
- Newton Fund Researcher Links Workshop application template(Microsoft Word 50KB)
- Newton Fund grant agreement template(Adobe PDF 289KB)
- Newton Fund Researcher Links online application guide(Adobe PDF 985KB)
- Newton Fund eligible UK research organisations v.17(Adobe PDF 58KB)
Last Date for Apply– 12 June 2020, 16:00 UK time