Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship in University of Edinburgh, UK
Designation/Position- Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship
University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom invites application for Edinburgh Global Research Scholarship from eligible and interested candidates
About- These awards are designed to attract high quality overseas research students to the University of Edinburgh.
Research/Job Area- Any field of study
Location- University of Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- The awards were open to overseas nationals commencing a PhD in any field of study in 2020-2021.
- Applicants must be liable to pay tuition fees at the rate applicable to overseas students and must have been applied admission to a full-time PhD research programme of study.
- Applicants must be of outstanding academic merit and research potential.
- Although candidates with an upper second class honours Bachelor’s degree (or the overseas equivalent) can be considered, in order to be competitive you should really have a first class Bachelor’s degree supplemented by an excellent Master’s degree.
- Other factors such as financial status, nationality and the proposed field of study are not taken into account.
30 Edinburgh Global Research Scholarships have been awarded for session 2020-2021.
Each scholarship will covers the difference between the tuition fee for a UK/EU postgraduate student and that chargeable to an overseas postgraduate student. The awards do not cover maintenance expenses.
Subject to satisfactory progress, the awards are tenable for up to three years.
How to Apply-
In order to gain access to the scholarship application system applicants must have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh. Please note that, following the submission of an application for admission, it can take up to five working days for all system checks to be completed and for access to be granted.
The online scholarship application form is located in EUCLID and can be accessed via MyEd our web based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
When logging in to MyEd, you will need your University User Name and password. If you require assistance, please go to http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-systems/support-guidance
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 17 February 2020