Faculty Position 2019 in Delhi, Sri Venkateswara College, New Delhi, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Position 2019 in Delhi
Sri Venkateswara College, Dhaula Kuan, University of Delhi, India, India invites application for Faculty Position 2019 in Delhi from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programmes, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Over the many years of its existence, the University has sustained the highest global standards and best practices in higher education. Faculty Position 2019 in Delhi
Today, the Sri Venkateswara College has around 3888 students on its rolls, offers more than a score of different courses in the Humanities, Commerce and Science disciplines with 231 teaching and non-teaching staff. Apart from the formal academic courses the college now offers 3 Vocational courses and several short-term add-on courses that serve as significant supplements to the academic profiles of the students. The College also offers 11 Postgraduate Courses for study. Moreover, the dedicated and well-trained academic faculty has been consistently honing the intellectual abilities of students who bring laurels to the college with singular regularity. With the provision of the apposite intellectual and moral matrix, young minds are trained to explore and realize their full potential, ultimately becoming equipped to face the challenges of the new world.
Research/Job Area- Bio-Chemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Commerce, Economics, Electronics, English, History, Mathematics, Physics, Political, Science, Sanskrit, Social, Statistics, Zoology
Location- Sri Venkateswara College, Dhaula Kuan, University of Delhi, India
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks (relaxation of 5% for SC/ST/PH candidates/for those holding Ph.D degree who are already in the University system and have obtained Master’s degree prior to 1991) or an equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven points scale at the Master’s level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from a foreign University.
- Candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC. However, those candidates who hold a Ph.D degree (in accordance with UGC Regulations 2009) in the concerned subject are exempted from NET.
Application fees = Rs.500/- for UR/OBC/EWS category
- Posts reserved for physically handicapped candidates will be filled before the other posts.
- Candidates already in service must apply through proper channels.
- The College is a Christian Minority Institution and reserves the right to call a limited number of applicants for interview based on their qualifications.
- The College reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts and not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised.
- PwD candidates may approach the helpdesk set up at the College in case they require any assistance in filling up the application form.
How to Apply- All applicants are required to apply online in the prescribed format with complete, correct information and attachments.
Last Date for Apply– 28 December 2019