Faculty Position 2020 in NITA, National Institute Of Technology, Agartala
National Institute Of Technology, Agartala, India invites application for Faculty Position 2020 in NITA from eligible and interested candidates
About- Institute is committed to develop highly competent young Engineers, Scientists, and Management Professionals to cater to the ever increasing techno-managerial needs of national and international standards fulfilling professional ethics and societal commitment. Faculty Position 2020 in NITA
Number of |
|Computer Science and Engineering||08|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||06|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||04|
|Management, Humanities and Social Sciences||01|
|Master of Computer Application||03|
Location- National Institute Of Technology, Agartala, Tripura
Eligibility/Qualification– Detailed educational qualification, experience and other criteria for selection of faculty positions shall be as per the Schedule “E” of the First Statutes of NIT (Amendment Statues, 2017) (Ref. Gazette of India dated July 24. 2017) and subsequent clarifications received from Ministry of HRD, New Delhi.
More than six months of experience in relevant regular position in any organization will only be considered in total experience.
Job/Position Description- Online applications are invited for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor (Grade-I) and Assistant Professor (Grade-II) at NIT Agartala in various Academic Departments.
Application Fee: Candidate should pay a nonrefundable application fee through online payment as below
- For the candidates other than SC/ST/PwD category: INR 1000 (rupees one thousand only per department.
- For SC/ST category INR 500(Rupees live hundred only) per department.
PwD category : No fee is required.
How to Apply- The applicants may apply through online application submission system.
- The online portal will allow the candidate to print the filled-in application after successful electronic submission.
- Candidates are advised to make it sure that all the details as entered are correct before final submission.
- Applications received through any other mode shall not be accepted and will summarily be rejected.
- Every completed online application shall be identified by a unique application reference number.
- The applicant has to take printout of the online application after final submission.
- The applications will be screened at the Department and Institute levels and shortlisted.
There is no need to send any hard copy of application
Last Date for Apply– 25 February 2020