Faculty Position in CURAJ (Central University of Rajasthan), India
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in CURAJ
Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India invites application for Faculty Position in CURAJ from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has been established by an Act of Parliament (Act No. 25 of 2009) as a new Central University, and is fully funded by the Government of India. The Central University of Rajasthan is committed to inculcating and sustaining quality in all the dimensions of Higher Education viz. teaching, learning, research, extension and governance while catering to the regional and global needs. CURAJ offers 50+ Masters and PhD programmes in its 29 departments. The University operates from its permanent campus of 550 (approx.) acres and it has adequate hostels housing nearly 2000 students in the campus. Faculty Position in CURAJ
Location- Central University of Rajasthan, Ajmer, Rajasthan, India
Eligibility/Qualification– Minimum eligibility for each post is governed by the University/ UGC and qualifications specific to individual post.
Job/Position Description- Online applications are invited from Indian nationals including Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) to fill up the posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor on direct recruitment.
Application Fee – Rs. 1500/- GEN, OBC & EWS category
Candidates applying for more than one post must submit separate applications. F
- Professor : Pay Level-14, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 144200-218200]
- Associate Professor : Pay Level-13A, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 131400-217100]
- Assistant Professor : Pay Level-10, [Vertical Range of Pay Level Rs. 57700-182400]
How to Apply- Eligible and intereted candidate can apply online.
After the submission of online application and after successful payment of fees, candidates will be required to take the printout of the online application form and send it (with enclosures which are uploaded) in an envelope duly superscripted “Application for the post of _________________, Department of _________________’’ to “Registrar, Central University of Rajasthan, NH-8, Bandarsindri, Kishangarh, District Ajmer, 305817, Rajasthan” so as to be received by the undersigned within 10 days of online submission of Application Form.
It is mandatory for the candidate to sign on each page of the hard copy.
Last Date for Apply– 15 January 2020
- This is a Rolling Advertisement.
- If sufficient number of applications are received for a particular position by January 15, 2020 then it will be processed for interview in the first phase.
- Applications received after January 15, 2020 shall be considered for the next phase of interview which will be notified in due course of time.