Faculty Position in National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in National Institute
National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi, India invites application for Faculty Position in National Institute from eligible and interested candidates
About- The National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi established by Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD), Govemment of India, in Collaboration with LTNDP, UNESCO in 1966 at Ranchi Jharkhand, offers B. Tech. degree in Metallurgy and Materials Engineering, and Manufacturing Engineering, M. Tech. degree in Material Science and Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Foundry Forge Technology, and Environmental Engineering, PhD and Advanced Diploma in Foundry Technology and Advanced Diploma in Forge Technology. Faculty Position in National Institute
- Department of Manufacturing Engineering
- Department of Materials and Metallurgical Engineering
- Department of Forge Technologist
- Department of Foundry Technology
Location- National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology (NIFFT), Ranchi
Job/Position Description- Applications are invited from interested persons possessing good academic background along with self motivation to quality teaching and research for faculty positions at Assistant Professor level.
Total Number of Position – 22 (Gen-1 I, OBC-07, SC-03, ST-01)*
A Demand Draft of Rs 500/-, drawn in favour of ‘NIFFT, Ranchi” from any nationalized bank payable at Ranchi for each application (50% incase of SC / ST & fully exempted for women & pwD candidates).
How to Apply- Applications in prescribed format are invited from interested persons possessing required qualification and/or experience for the faculty posts.
- Download the application form fom the institute website. Using application forms from any other source is acceptable if the same is exact as per the prescribed format.
- Fill the application form in CAPITAL letters and take a print-out on white A4 size paper on single side only.
- Put your signature in all required places.
- Attach self-attested photocopies of documents as mentioned in the form.
- Write your name, post applied and mobile number on back side of the Demand Draft.
- Put everything neatly inside a good quality envelope and close the envelope by gum or adhesive tape (don’t use stapler-pin).
- Write the name of the post applied for and Department at the top-left corner of the envelope.
- All applications are to be sent to the following address: THE DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF FOUNDRY & FORGE TECHNOLOGY (NIFFT) HATIA, RANCHI – 834 003, JHARKHAND
Last Date for Apply– 10 October 2019