Faculty Position in NEHU, Meghalaya, Pay Level – Rs.- 57,700 – 1,82,400
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in NEHU
North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya, India invites application for Faculty Position in NEHU from eligible and interested candidates
About- There are fifty-three undergraduate colleges affiliated to the University including eight professional colleges. The University Central Library whose membership includes university and college teachers, postgraduate and undergraduate honours students and members of the non- teaching staff has a collection of close to 2,00,000 books, 38,000 bound periodicals and it subscribes to 316 foreign and 366 Indian current journals. Faculty Position in NEHU
Location- North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong, Meghalaya, India
Eligibility/Qualification–The eligibility criteria of the candidates and other terms and conditions shall be as per the UGC Regulations 2018and AICTE latest Regulations as the case may be and their subsequent Notifications/ Guidelines if any. Further, research publications only from journals index in UGC-CARE (Consortium for Academic and Research Ethics) List will be considered.
Job/Position Description- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up the posts of Assistant Professor in various Departments in the North-Eastern Hill University in both the Campuses at Shillong and Tura, Meghalaya.
Pay Level – 7th CPC Level 10, Rs.- 57,700 – 1,82,400
How to Apply-
- The prescribed application form may be downloaded from HERE. The form should be filled-in using MS Word format only.
- An application fee of Rs.1000/- (One thousand) for General/OBC/EWS candidates and Rs. 500/- (Five hundred) only for SC/ST candidates must be paid only through SBI Collect. Women Candidates and Person With Disabilities are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Payment by Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque or any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
For Payment Process using State Bank of India Collect (SBI Collect)
- Click on this link https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
- A DISCLAIMER CLAUSE page will open. Click Check Box for “I have read and accepted the terms and conditions stated above” and click on the PROCEED button.
- For State of Corporate/Institution, SELECT Meghalaya
and for Type of Corporate/Institution, SELECT Educational Institutions,
then Click on the GO button.
- For Educational Institutions Name, SELECT NEHU Development Account and click submit.
- For Select Payment Category,SELECT Recruitment for the Post of Assistant Professor.
- The hard copy of the duly filled-in application form duly signed on every pages should be submitted along with all the necessary documents in support of qualifications, experience, date of birth, category, research publications etc. and also a copy of the fee receipt.
- The complete hard copy of application form either by hand or by post (Speed Post/ Courier) should reach the Office of the Assistant Registrar (Estt.II), NEHU, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong-793022 on or before 04th October, 2019.
- The candidate should mentioned “Application for the post of Assistant Professor in the Department of ____________” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
Last Date for Apply– 04 October 2019