Faculty Position (Special Recruitment) – 2019 in NIT Durgapur
Designation/Position- Faculty Position (Special Recruitment)
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, India invites application for Faculty Position (Special Recruitment) from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, an Institute of National Importance under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invites applications from Indian nationals possessing excellent academic background along with commitment to quality teaching and research under Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC/PWD of Faculty positions as per following table in different departments. Faculty Position (Special Recruitment)
- Biotechnology (BT)
- Chemical Engg. (CH)
- Civil Engg. (CE)
- Computer Science and Engg. (CS)
- Earth and Environmental Studies (EES)
- Electrical Engg. (EE)
- Electronics & Communication Engg.(EC)
- Humanities and Social Sciences(HSS)
- Management Studies (MS)
- Mathematics (MA)
- Mechanical Engg. (ME)
- Metallurgical and Materials Engg. (MME)
- Physics (PH)
Location- National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
- PhD with first class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
- Detailed Educational Qualifications, Experience and other criteria for selection shall be as per the Modified Recruitment Rule (MRR) for Faculty in NITs approved in the Minutes of the meeting of the Council of NITSER on 26th May, 2017, issued by MHRD, GOI vide No. 33-9/2011-TS.III, dated 29/05/2017 and published in the Gazette of India dated 24.07.2017.
Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD is as per GOI Rules.
How to Apply- Interested candidates will apply on the prescribed application form to be downloaded from the Institute website.
The completed application form should reach the Registrar, NIT Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur 713209, West Bengal, India on or before by 5 P.M., dated 19.07.2019 by Speed Post /Registered Post .
The envelope should be superscibed the post “.. ………………………………” Level…………. in ……………….. Department.
Who are in employment of Government/Govt. Undertaking/ Autonomous Body, must send their application through proper channel. Candidates applying for more than one department have to submit separate complete application
Last Date for Apply– 15 July 2019