Faculty Position 2019 in KUFOS, Kochi, Kerala, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Recruitment 2019 in KUFOS
Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS), Kochi, Kerala, India invites application for Faculty Recruitment 2019 in KUFOS from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS) is an autonomous public funded institution established on 20th November 2010 and governed by the Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies Act, 2010. KUFOS is the first Fisheries University formed in India, and comes under the Kerala State Ministry of Fisheries. Faculty Recruitment 2019 in KUFOS
Research/Job Area- Aquaculture, Post Harvest Technology, Fishery Biology, Fishery Engineering, Biotechnology, Food Science & Technology and related area
PROFESSOR – 1. Food Science & Technology :- Post-Harvest Technology of Fish/meat/Agriculture products
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (Aquaculture, Post Harvest Technology, Fishery Biology, Fishery Engineering, Biotechnology)
- 1. Aquaculture: Aquaculture/Fish Nutrition and Feed Technology/Fish Genetics and Breeding/Aquatic Animal Health Management/Fish Biotechnology/Fisheries Science.
- 2. Post Harvest Technology : ME/ M Tech with B.Tech in Post Harvest Engineering/ Post Harvest Engineering and Technology/ Diary and Food Engineering/ Industrial Engineering and Management/ Thermal Science and Engineering/ Processing and Food Engineering. Ph. D in relevant subject.
- 3. Fishery Biology: Mariculture /Fisheries Resource Management/Fishery Biology/Aquatic Environment Management/ Fisheries Environment and Ecology/Fish Production/Marine Biology/Aquatic Biology and Fisheries/Industrial Fisheries/Coastal Aquaculture/Aquaculture. Ph. D in relevant subject.
- 4. Fishery Engineering : ME/ M Tech with B.Tech in Marine Engineering/ Ocean Engineering and Naval Architecture/ Structural Engineering/ Environmental Engineering and Management/ MFSc in Fisheries Engineering and Technology/ B.F.Sc (Nautical Science) with MSc in Industrial Fisheries/ M.Tech Fishery Engineering. Ph. D in relevant subject.
- 5. Biotechnology: Biotechnology/Marine Biotechnology/Genetics
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR ( Food Technology, Marine Biodiversity and Aquaculture)
Location- Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS), Kochi, Kerala
More Opportunity – Assistant Professor and Professor Position in IIT Madras, Chennai, India
Eligibility/Qualification– Please see in detail advertisement.
- Basic Pay: Professor – Rs. 1,44,200/-
- Basic Pay: Associate Professor – Rs. 1,31,400/-
- Basic Pay: Assistant Professor – Rs. 57,700/-
Application fee Rs.2000/- for General candidates and Rs. 500/-for SC/ST candidates
How to Apply- Interested persons should apply in duplicate in the prescribed format attached here under (application) along with photo copies of all supporting documents.
All applicant should submit self-assessment score sheet (Table 2 or Table 3A), attached here under with all supporting documents.
Applications should reach the Registrar at the below address on or before 27.11.2019
THE REGISTRAR KERALA UNIVERSITY OF FISHERIES AND OCEAN STUDIES PANANGAD P.O, MADAVANA, KOCHI-682 506
Last Date for Apply– 27 November 2019