Faculty Recruitment in Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi, Meshra
Designation/Position- Faculty Recruitment in Birla Institute of Technology Ranchi
Birla Institute of Technology, India invites application for Faculty Recruitment in Birla Institute from eligible and interested candidates
About- Birla Institute of Technology is one of the premier institutes imparting education and conducting research in the fields of Engineering and Sciences. The Institute invites applications from Indian Nationals, possessing excellent academic background, commitment to quality teaching and outstanding research, for Faculty positions at Mesra, Ranchi and its Off-campuses at Deoghar, Jaipur, and Patna. Faculty Recruitment in Birla Institute
Location- Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi and its Off-campuses at Deoghar, Jaipur, and Patna.
Age: Preferably below 35 years for the post of Assistant Professor.
The age will be calculated on the last date for receipt of applications i.e. 15.10.2019. Relaxation of age would be admissible to SC/ST/PH candidates as per rules.
How to Apply-
- Applicants have to fill and submit the application form.
- Applicants should ensure that, the application is duly signed by the applicant, and forwarded through proper channel along with the required DD and other credentials as mentioned in point 07 and 08 of the information /instruction and send in a sealed envelope by registered post/ speed post to the Registrar, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215 so as to reach him on or before 15 October 2019.
- Kindly super scribe the envelope with the post applied for, the Department and own phone number.
- The Non-refundable Demand draft, towards application fee, shall be drawn in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” payable at Ranchi. The amount of DD shall be Rs. 750/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PHs and Rs. 1500/- for candidates belonging to other categories. Candidates are advised to write their name, own phone number and post applied for on the backside of the demand draft.
- Separate confidential letters of recommendation by three referees should be submitted by e-mail to [email protected]
- Without submission of the documents mentioned above, the application shall not be considered.
Last Date for Apply– 15 October 2019