HPCL Recruitment for R & D Professionals – Apply Online, Total Post = 24
Designation/Position- HPCL Recruitment for R & D Professionals
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), India invites application for HPCL Recruitment for R & D Professionals from eligible and interested candidates
About- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is a Maharatna Central Public Sector Enterprise (CPSE) and a S&P Global Platts Top 250 Global Energy Company with a ranking of 58. HPCL has a strong presence in downstream hydrocarbon sector of the country with over 18% share in petroleum product marketing and also has business footprints across other energy verticals & various overseas geographies. During 2018-19, HPCL recorded gross sales of Rs. 2,95,713 Crore and Profit after Tax (PAT) of Rs. 6,029 Crore. HPCL Recruitment for R & D Professionals
- Eligibility for Ph.D. holders would be Ph.D. after M Tech/B.Tech or M.Sc. in relevant branch.
- Candidate with Integrated Ph.D. may also apply. However, such candidates must produce master’s degree qualification.
- Candidates must be in possession of all applicable Degree Certificates and marksheets at the time of application.
- All work experience must be in supervisory/executive capacity. Work experience post minimum educational qualification will only be considered as relevant work experience.
- For the positions where Ph.D. is mandatory, experience will be counted from the date of successful defense of Ph.D. Dissertation/Thesis. It is mandatory for candidates possessing Ph.D. qualification to mention the date of successful defense of Ph.D. in their application.
- In case of candidates with Master’s Degree, experience will be counted from the date of successful completion of Master’s degree.
- In case of candidates with Ph.D. after B Tech, experience will be reckoned after Ph.D.
- The courses offered by Autonomous Institutions / Foreign universities should be equivalent to the relevant courses approved / recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU/UGC/AICTE).
- Research work carried out during course of acquiring Ph. D will not be considered as work experience.
- Research Experience has to be in the relevant specialized area.
Job/Position Description- HPCL invites proficient and motivated R & D professionals looking for exciting career opportunities to be a part of our growth journey.
- The application fees are applicable to all positions in Salary Grade “A” only.
- SC, ST & PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- General, EWS and OBCNC candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Amount of ₹590/- (Application fee of ₹ 500/- and [email protected]% of ₹90/-).
How to Apply- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies ONLINE.
STEP 1: Read all the instructions given in the advertisement carefully. Candidate should keep scan copy of Passport size photo (in jpg / jif format less than 50 kb) ready before filling online application form. (Candidates uploading any image other than their passport size photo will not be shortlisted)
STEP 2: Candidate has to upload resume in prescribed format (in pdf format less than 100kb). Prescribed format of resume is available on career page of HPCL website.
STEP 3: Fill in the online form with all the relevant details. Upload Scan copy of your latest passport size photograph and resume along with the online application form.
STEP 3: Click Submit. You will get a system generated 12 Digit Application No.
Please note that this Application No. is important and will be required for all future references throughout the selection process. Take Printout of the Online Application Form and preserve it for future reference.
For Contact- Queries can be emailed at [email protected] keeping the Position as the subject of the mail.
Last Date for Apply– 31 December 2019