IIIT Faculty Recruitment 2020 – IIITN, Nagpur, Maharastyra, India
Designation/Position- IIIT Faculty Recruitment 2020
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur (IIITN), India invites application for IIIT Faculty Recruitment 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur (IIITN), which is established under Public-Private Partnership Scheme by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is an “Institution of National Importance” under the provisions of Indian Institute of Information Technology (Public-Private Partnership) Act, 2017. IIIT, Nagpur is offering Under Graduate and PhD Programmes in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) and Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) Courses.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) and Department of Basic Sciences (BS)
Location- Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur (IIITN)
How to Apply- The candidates are advised to download the application. The duly completed Application Form along with fees & enclosures (Self Attested Photocopies of all the listed documents) to be sent by Speed / Registered Post to: The I/c Registrar, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Nagpur BSNL RTTC, Near TV Tower, Beside Balaji Temple, Seminary Hills, Nagpur – 440006, State: Maharashtra Ph No: 091-0712-2985010
The self-attested copies of following documents are required to be attached with the Application Form failing which the application shall not be evaluated and shall stands summarily rejected:
- 1. The hard copy of the Prescribed Application Form duly signed on all the pages.
- 2. 10th Standard Certificate.
- 3. 12th Standard Certificate.
- 4. Graduation Mark-Sheets for all years.
- 5. Graduation Degree Certificate.
- 6. Master’s Degree & Mark-Sheets for all semesters.
- 7. PhD Award Certificate / Provisional Award Certificate (Notification).
- 8. NOC from the Current Employer.
- 9. Service Certificate for all the previous employments, issued by cadre controlling authority / personnel officer in the prescribed pro-forma or consisting of all the designations, payscales, type of employment etc.
- 10. EWS and OBC-NCL Certificate (wherever applicable) issued in the current Financial Year only as per Central Government Format.
- 11. Cast Validity Certificate for SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates belonging to the State of Maharashtra.
- 12. SC/ST/PwD Certificates (wherever applicable) in prescribed pro-forma of Central Government Only.
- 13. Proof of any other claim like Publication in Journals, Research Project Grants etc.
- 14. Original Documents and Id Proof would have to be produced during the Documentation Verification Process to be undertaken on the date of Interview failing which the Candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Selection Process.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 11 March 2020 up to 1700 Hrs