IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment 2020 in Various Departments, India
Designation/Position- IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment
IIT Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India invites application for IIT Bhilai Faculty Recruitment from eligible and interested candidates
About- IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts.
IIT Bhilai invites applications from Indian nationals including Persons of Indian Origins (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), and Foreign Nationals to the posts of Assistant Professor (Grade-II), Assistant Professor (Grade-I), Associate Professor and Professor at IIT Bhilai (www.iitbhilai.ac.in) from exceptionally bright and highly motivated candidates with an established record of independent, high quality research and commitment to teaching in the Departments of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science (EECS), Mechanical Engineering (ME), Liberal Arts (LA), Chemistry (CY), Physics (PH) and Mathematics (MA). Foreign national here means a person who does not have either an Indian passport, or a PIO/OCI card. Foreign nationals can be offered contractual appointment for up to five years. The appointment can be renewed thereafter.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mathematics, Liberal Arts(including Economics, English and Psycology), Chemistry(including Bioinformatics) and Physics(including Astronomy).
|1||Chemistry :||Bio-informatics, Bio-inorganics, Statistical Mechanics, Spectroscopy|
|2||Computer Science and Engineering :||Data Science including Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Soft Computing, Data Management, Big Data, Data Analytics etc; Computer Systems including Software Engineering, Operating System, Compilers etc.|
|3||Electrical Engineering :||Control System, Power System and Power Electronics, Circuits and Instrumentation, VLSI Design|
|4||Liberal Arts :||Economics, Literature and Linguistics, Psychology, Ethics and Cultural Studies, Entrepreneurship.|
|5||Mathematics :||Algebra and Analysis, Fluid Dynamics, Statistics and Probability, Numerical Analysis, Operation Research, Theoretical Computer Science, Differential Equation.|
|6||Mechanical Engineering :||Design (Dynamics, vibration, robotics, mechatronics & Control, tribology, biomechanics etc.) Manufacturing (additive manufacturing, precision manufacturing etc.) and Thermal and fluid engineering (combustion, turbulence, computational methods in thermal engineering).|
|7||Physics :||Astronomy & Astrophysics, Theoretical Physics|
Location-IIT Bhilai, Chhattisgarh, India
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I):
- Qualification: The candidate must have a Ph.D. in a relevant area with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree and with the consistently good academic records.
- Experience: Candidates must have at least three years of relevant teaching/ research/industrial experience as on the date of the selection committee meeting.
Candidates who do not possess the minimum experience requirement of three years, but having a minimum of one year of relevant post-Ph.D. experience, maybe offered Assistant Professor (Grade-II) on a contractual basis at Pay Level 10 or Pay Level 11 under 7th CPC.
- Qualification: The candidate must have a Ph.D. with first class or equivalent grades at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout.
- Experience: A minimum of six years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, Senior Scientific Officer/Senior Design Engineer in a research organization or industry.
- Age: Preferably below 45 years.
- Qualification: The candidate must have a Ph.D. in a relevant area with the consistently good academic record.
- Experience: a minimum of 10 years’ teaching/industry/ research experience of which at least 4 years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs, IISc Bangalore, IIMs, NITIE Mumbai, and IISERs.
- Age: Preferably below 55 years.
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (Grade-I):
Pay Level 12 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, minimum basic pay to be fixed at Rs. 1,01,500 in Pay Level 12, Cell No. 01.
Additionally, allowances as applicable shall also be admissible.
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR: Pay Level – 13A2 under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 139600/- (Pay Level-13A2, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
PROFESSOR: Pay Level – 14A under 7th CPC. For direct recruits, the minimum basic pay in this Pay Level shall be Rs. 159100/- (Pay Level-14A, Cell No. 01) plus applicable allowances.
How to Apply-
- To fill the online application form, a valid email id and Aadhaar/Passport number are required.
- Prior to filling in the form, please make sure that you have the following:
- Passport size photograph of JPG, JPEG or PNG format.
- Soft copy of all your academic certificates starting from class 10th till PhD, work experience related documents and other relevant documents such as books published, patents.
- Details of three Referees including address, email id and phone number.
- List of publications.
- Copies of five best research publications.
- Maximum total upload size of all files must be less than 50 mb.
- You must fill the entire form and upload relevant documents in one go.
- Please take a printout of the PDF of the online form submitted by you and save it.IIT Bhilai is an institute of national importance declared as such under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act 2016 to provide for education and research in various branches of engineering, technology, science and arts.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– Open Position