Institute Post-doctoral (post-doc) Fellows Position in IIT Bombay, India
Designation/Position- Institute Post-doctoral (post-doc) Fellows
IIT Bombay, India invites application for Institute Post-doctoral (post-doc) Fellows from eligible and interested candidates
About- Institute Post-doctoral (post-doc) fellowships are available in various academic Departments, Centres, Schools and Inter-disciplinary programs. There is no last date for the applications. The Search Committees meet regularly to consider the applications and arrange for invited seminars and/or interviews as the need arises. Please write to the respective Heads of Academic Divisions for specific information. Institute Post-doctoral (post-doc) Fellows Position in IIT Bombay, India
Research/Job Area- Available Research Position
Location- IIT Bombay, India
Candidates wishing to be appointed considered for such an appointment may be fresh PhDs or research scholars who have submitted their thesis and are awaiting examination.
IIT Bombay’s own PhD students are not eligible for this position.
Departments will evaluate these applications through a process similar to what they would adopt for faculty selections.
A yearly report of progress and a seminar evaluated by a departmental committee will be conducted.
- A PDF will have a mentor whose area is closest to that of the PDF.
- In addition to research, the Head of the Department may assign reasonable academic/administrative tasks depending on the need.
- The Department must also agree to provide reasonable office and lab space to its postdoctoral fellows.
- Financial support is provided for one international conference during the tenure of the fellowship for the presentation of their research work done at IIT Bombay.
- Support for one national conference per year is also provided.
|Fresh PhD with no post-PhD experience||Rs. 65,000/- p.m.|
|PhD + 1 year of post-PhD experience||Rs. 68,000/-p.m|
|PhD + 2 years of post-PhD experience||Rs. 71,000/-p.m.|
|Non-lapsable contingency grant||Rs. 15,000/year|
No on-campus accommodation will be provided but HRA @24% of the salary will be given.
How to Apply- Please write to the respective Heads of Academic Divisions for specific information.
Last Date for Apply– Rolling Advertisement