International Climate Fellowship – Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Designation/Position- International Climate Fellowship
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Germany India invites application for International Climate Fellowship from eligible and interested candidates
About- With the International Climate Protection Fellowships, the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation enables prospective leaders in academia and industry to implement a researchbased proposal in the field of climate protection or climate-related resource conservation during a one-year stay in Germany. Up to 20 International Climate Protection Fellowships are granted annually, funded under the German Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety’s (BMU) International Climate Initiative.
Research/Job Area- Scientific, engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change
Dioscuri Centres of Scientific Excellence Program ( Third Call) in Poland
- are a future leader from a non-European transition or developing country (see list of countries)
- are active in any of the following areas: scientific, engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change
- are interested in spending a year working with a host of your choice in Germany on a research-based project you have developed yourself in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation
20 fellowships can be granted
- a monthly fellowship of between €2,170 and €2,670, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
How to Apply- Applications can only be submitted online. The completed application form, including the necessary additional documents, must be submitted not later than 1 March 2020.
A confirmation of receipt will be issued immediately after the application has been submitted.
The expert reviews and the host’s confidential statement must be uploaded by their authors directly to the applicant’s online application form. The applicant will send the link needed to access the application form via e-mail to the designated persons. It is only possible to submit the application once all documents have been uploaded completely.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 1 March 2020