International Scholarship Program in Khazar University, Azerbaijan
Khazar University, Azerbaijan invites application for NTU Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship 2020 from eligible and interested candidate
Designation/Position- Master and PhD Position
About- Khazar University is the first private University in the South Caucasus that started implementing international education programs with English language as a medium of instruction. Pursuant to its policy and service commitments, the University is proud to announce the Khazar University International Scholarship Program for 2018-2019 (further referred to as KUISP) extended
Research/Job area- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Economics and Management, School of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Education
Location- Khazar University, Azerbaijan
Apply to one of the bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. programs at Khazar University
The successful applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Good academic performance records of the previous education stage (high school, bachelor or master programs)
- Good English language skills. Standardized English language test scores are not compulsory. However, the applicants with standardized scores (valid TOEFL/IELTS scores: expired scores are not accepted) will have competitive advantage. Holders of International Bachelor degree certificates or diplomas from a high school with English as a major medium of instruction do not need a language skill justification document
- Motivated to study at Khazar University
- Good communication skills and sociability
The guiding principles of the program are as follows:
- All foreign citizens are eligible for KUISP.
- KUISP is available for potential students at all schools of the University: School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, School of Economics and Management, School of Humanities and Social Sciences and School of Education.
- Applicants to bachelor, master and PhD programs are eligible to apply for KUISP.
- Every year two scholarships, each covering the cost of the full tuition fee, will be awarded to citizens of each country who apply to Khazar University programs.
- The scholarship is provided for one year subject to prolongation based on the academic performance of the grantee.
- The scholarship covers the cost of the tuition fee for one academic year, but does not cover living, travel or other expenses.
- Khazar University conducts evaluation and the selection of submitted applications via document screening and Skype interviews with shortlisted applicants. The details and the time frame of the selection are specified in the KUISP time schedule (Section IV below).
How to Apply- To apply for the KUISP Scholarship, applicants need to fill in and submit:
- Khazar University Application for Admission Form for the selected level of study (Bachelor, Master or PhD) along with all required documents listed in the application form
- KUISP Application Form
Completed applications should be sent to the International Affairs Office by email or post. Electronic submissions are highly encouraged.
Last Date for Apply– 15 April 2020
17:00 (5:00 PM) Baku time on Sunday, April 15, 2020
Further Contact- For any questions about the KUISP contact International Affairs Office
Tel.: (+994 12) 421 79 16 (extension 240)
Tel.: (+994 12) 421 17 08
Email: [email protected]