ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program, Russia
Designation/Position- ITMO University Fellowship
ITMO University, Russia invites application for ITMO University Fellowship from eligible and interested candidates
About- ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program is supported by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation
- Translational Information Technologies and Programming
- Computer Technologies and Control
- Biotechnology and Cryogenic Systems
- Entrepreneurship and Innovations
- Interdisciplinary Research
Location- ITMO University, Russia
More opportunity – The Arturo Falaschi ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowship Programmes
Eligibility/Qualification– ITMO University Fellowship and Professorship Program aims to provide outstanding researchers and scientists, who are, or have the potential to become, leaders in their chosen fields, with the opportunity to build an independent research career.
The applications are reviewed by a Program committee six times a year and the approved applicants are invited to collaborate with ITMO University laboratories.
Intention is to help to develop the next generation of researchers with the greatest potential in their postdoctoral, early career and professorial stages.
Professors and Fellows
- Gerhard Wohlgenannt Research Fellow, International laboratory of Information Science and Semantic Technologies Learn more!
- Roberto Morandotti Research Professor, Department of Laser Systems and Technologies Learn more!
- Ekaterina Skorb Research Professor, Laboratory “Solution Chemistry of Advanced Materials and Technologies” Learn more!
How to Apply-
- Choose your program depending on whether you are interested in research or teaching
- Choose your scientific area
- Contact host unit to develop research proposal and get the Letter of support
- Check the date of current application deadline and fill in the application
- Wait for the result
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 11 December 2019