Malaysia International Scholarship 2019 in Malaysian Top Universities
Malaysian Government invites application for Malaysia International Scholarship 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Malaysia International Scholarship 2019
About- The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) is an initiative by the Malaysian Government to attract the best brain from around the world to pursue advanced academic studies in Malaysia. This scholarship aims to support Malaysian Government’s effort to attract, motivate and retain talented human capital from abroad. Malaysia International Scholarship 2019
Talented international students with excellent academic records and outstanding co-curricular backgrounds are welcomed to apply for this scholarship and further their studies in any selected and well-established Malaysian public and private universities.
- Science and Engineering
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Economics and Islamic Finance
- Information and Communication Technology
- Biosecurity and Food Safety
- Infrastructure and Utility
- Environmental Studies
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
· Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
· Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
· Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
· Universiti Malaya (UM)
· Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
· Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
· Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
· Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
· Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
· Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
· Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
· Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
· Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
· Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
· Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
· Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
· Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
· Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
· Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
· Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
· Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
· Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
· Multimedia University (MMU)
· International Centre For Education In Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
- Not be more than 40 years (Master) and 45 years (Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) of age during application.
- Obtained a minimum of Second Class Upper (Honours) or a CGPA of 3.5/4.0 at Bachelor Degree Level for Masters Degree applicants and for PhD candidates must possess CGPA 3.5/4.0 or very good result at Masters degree level in a similar field of intended PhD study.
- Took one of the following English Language Proficiency Test not more than two years before the date of application. The list of tests and minimum scores required:
- IELTS Academic Test with a score of at least 6.5; or
- TOEFL paper-based test with a score of at least 580 or computer-based test with a score of at least 230 or internet-based test with a score at least 92.
- In excellent health condition and certified by a Certified Doctor/Medical Professional. The cost of medical examination is to be borne by the applicants.
- Wrote a proposal that is relevant to the field of studies.
- Has applied for and gained admission to postgraduate and post-doctoral studies in Malaysia (conditional letters of offer will be accepted at the time of application or has a confirmation of acceptance or affiliation with the Universities in Malaysia).
Each scholarship consists of:-
- An approved tuition fees
- Monthly maintenance allowance
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Contact – [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 01 November 2019