Designation/Position- Research Scientist
Application is invited from eligible and interested candidate for research scientist position from candidates having degree in material science and polymer technology.
Location- Vadodara, Gujarat
- PhD/Post doctorate in material science or polymer technology with >2 years of industrial experience in development of polymer processing and compound development.
- Alternatively, M.tech with around 5 to 6 years of relevant experience.
- Good understanding of structure-property relationship of polymers through hand-on experience on formulation/compound development and polymer processing equipments like twin-screw extruder, injection moulding machine, compression moulding, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and should be able to mentor and develop junior researchers
- Commitment to safe work environment
Research/Job Area- Polymer Processing, Compound Development, Polymer Composites
Job/Position Description- To create long term innovation projects in the field of polymer composites (thermoplastics and thermoset).
The research scientist has diverse technical competences in the field of material science/polymer technology, understanding of structure-property relationship of polymers and hand-on experience on formulation/compound development and polymer processing tools like twin-screw extruder, injection moulding machine, compression moulding, etc. Furthermore, the research scientist is expected to generate original ideas in the field of polymer composites and contribute to expansion of groups patent portfolio. Interaction and assimilation of ideas from global teams, finding synergistic opportunities is practiced by research scientist.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.