Designation/Position- Research Associate
CSIR-NPL, New Delhi invites eligible candidates to appear in walk-in interview for research associate position on 28 August 2018.
About- CSIR-NPL, New Delhi (a constituent laboratory of CSIR) desires to have qualified candidates for purely temporary and contractual positions of “Research Associate” under the externally funded & time targeted sponsored project “National Primary Standard Facility for Solar Cell Calibration”
Research/Job Area- Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation
Location-CSIR-NPL, Laboratory, New Delhi
Eligibility/Qualification- PhD (Physics/Applied Physics/Electronics/Instrumentation) or three years experience after MSc/M. Tech with at least one research paper in SCI Journal.
Desirable- Experience in photovoltaics and related measurements
Job/Position Description- To assist in development of solar Cell measurements facility and related
- Only those Candidates who have completed the essential qualification & result has been declared are eligible to apply.
- Result awaited/Final semester appeared or appearing/Ph.D submitted etc. are not eligible to apply.
- Experience if required should only be post-qualification experience and experience certificate is required.
- The total duration for which Project staff could be engaged will be upto 30.06.2020.
- There would be no automatic shifting of Project staff from one project to another. On completion of the tenure in one project, in case, one wants to apply for engagement in another project, he/she will have to go through the process of selection by submitting a fresh application under the new project.
- Appointment under the new project would be made only after submission of `No Demand Certificate’ and `No Dues certificate’ in the previous project and submission of resignation from the previous project.
- The maximum Post Code Name and no. Of Positions Essential Educational Qualification
Desirable Job Description Tenure of project & Emoluments/stipend (Fixed) per month
Age as on date of interview
- Project staff could be engaged in different projects taken together, will be 5 years, i.e. the total period of five years of engagement of Project staff in different projects taken together should be counted only from initial date of engagement in a project onwards.
- The performance of the Project staff would be reviewed periodically so that any one not found up to the mark, could be replaced.
- As such, the offer of appointment will be given for short duration i.e. 6-months/1 year, which may be extended further based on the recommendations of the selection/competent authority.
- Reservation: As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”.
Salary- Rs. 36,000/- + HRA (up to 30.06.2020)
How to Apply-
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee.
- In case the final certificates reflect CGPA, GPA, etc in that case the candidate should convert the same in to equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the university in the application and a copy of such conversion formula must be attached along with the application.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/ OBC /PWD /Women: As per Govt. of India rule.
- Eligible candidates may appear together with downloaded application form duly filled-up, for “Floating (Walk-in) Interview” on 28th August, 2018 (candidate will not be entertained after 10.00 AM under any circumstance) at the reception of the main building of the laboratory, with complete application giving the full details inclusive of marks starting from secondary examination onwards along with latest passport size photograph, original and self attested copies of all certificates/testimonials.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Walk-in Date– 28 August 2018