NIT Recruitment 2020, National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD)
Designation/Position- NIT Recruitment 2020
National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) , India invites walk-in interview for NIT Recruitment 2020 from eligible and interested candidates
About- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD) is one of the thirty NIT (s) established in the year 2010 by an act of parliament and has been declared as an Institute of National importance. NIT Delhi is an autonomous Institute which functions under the aegis of Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It aims to provide instructions and research facilities in various disciplines of Engineering, Science and Technology, Management, Social Sciences and Humanities for advance learning and dissemination of knowledge.
Research/Job Area- Computer Science & Engineering
Location- National Institute of Technology Delhi (NITD)
● B.Tech. and Ph.D. in Computer Science & Engineering or relevant disciplines.
● First Division in all Degrees (UG and PG).
Candidates having following qualifications and experiences will be given preference:-
i. One or more degrees from NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) ranked Institutes/Universities.
ii. Experience in NIRF (National Institute Ranking Framework) Institutes/Universities etc.
iii. One Degree from Central Funded Technical Institutes (CFTIs).
The eligible and experienced personnel/professionals from Academic Institutions, Research & Development Labs, and Industry are invited for a faculty position(s) purely on a Temporary Basis with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 70,000/- per month.
The candidates having a Ph.D. in the relevant field will be considered for the post of Assistant Professor purely on Temporary Basis for the fixed duration of one semester, which may be further extended, if required based on the performance of the selected candidate.
Application Fee: There is No Application Fee for any post in this recruitment.
No. of Vacancies – 4
How to Apply –
Important Note: Applications will not be considered for short-listing to the candidates, who are not following any one of the Step 1 or Step 2.
- Step 1: All interested applicants need to fill Google form using the following link. This link will be available up to 10 July 2020, at 5.00 pm only.
- Step 2: Fill the hard copy of the application form (Attached herewith from page 3 onwards) and a scanned copy of the signed application form needs to be sent to [email protected] by 10 July 2020, up to 5.00 pm only.
- Step 3: List of shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the institute website on 13 July 2020 by 5.00 PM.
- Step 4: Interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted on 15 July 2020.
- Step 5: Only selected candidates will be informed through email after 16th July 2020.
- Step 6: In view of step 2, the hard copy of the application duly signed by the Candidate should be submitted to the Establishment Section at the time of joining at the Institute, in case of selection.
Last Date for Apply– 10 July 2020
Online Interview – 15 July 2020 at 11:00 AM Onwards
Click here to see details-