PhD Internship Germany (scholarships) University of Göttingen
Designation/Position- PhD Internship Germany
University of Göttingen, Germany invites application for PhD Internship Germany from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Georg-August-Universität Göttingen (UGOE) offers scholarships for incoming PhD candidate mobility from the listed institutions for studying and research at the University of Göttingen during 2020. PhD Internship Germany
Research/Job Area- The scholarships are open to all academic areas.
Location- University of Göttingen, Germany
More Opportunity – NGS Scholarship to pursue PhD in Sciences and Engineering, Singapore
- Quality of the application (clearly defined goals and expected outcomes, expected impact, methodology, fitness for the project’s objectives, schedule)
- Aptitudes (such as intercultural readiness, interpersonal skills and problem solving)
- Qualifications (academic, competences, publications, relevant prizes, etc.)
- Language skills
- Impact and relevance for India/ Germany (especially in mutual research interest)
Required language skills: For exchange students seeking admission to the UGOE, the following language requirements apply:
Language of instruction English: Proof of English language proficiency equivalent to level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR1) is required; additionally, a level of B1 in German is recommended.
Language of instruction German: Proof of German language proficiency equivalent to level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) is required
PhD candidates from the following Indian HEIs may apply:
- Forest Research Institute (FRI), Dehradun
- Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics (GIPE)
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Kolkata
- Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Pune
- Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT – G)
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur (IIT – K)
- awaharlal Nehru University (JNU)
- Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU)
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- University of Agricultural Sciences Bangalore (UASB)
- University of Delhi (DU)
- University of Hyderabad (UoH)
Duration p/ mobility = Up to max. 6 months
Monthly individual support p/ mobility = 1200€
Travel = 1075€
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
Use Firefox or Chrome for filling application form.
- Motivation letter
- Letter of recommendation from supervisor of the Home University
- Invitation letter from the Host University – which means, the candidates should contact their prospective supervisor or collaborator at the University of Göttingen.
Last Date for Apply– 1 December 2019