PhD/Postdoc positions 2019 at the LMU Munich, Germany
Designation/Position- PhD/Postdoc positions 2019
Emmy-Noether research group invites application for PhD/Postdoc positions 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
About- Oxford has one of the largest physics departments in the UK and hosts an outstanding and broad research programme. Our students, both undergraduate and postgraduate, benefit from this exceptional concentration of experts through daily contact with leaders in their field. PhD/Postdoc positions 2019
Physics students at Oxford are members of both the Physics Department and also a college. For both undergraduate and postgraduate students, the College makes accommodation arrangements, provides services such as a library, IT support and catering and provides pastoral care and support. Colleges also provide a focus for social and sporting activities.
Research/Job Area- Physics and Mathematics
Location- University of Munich, Germany
- Research group is seeking a highly motivated postdoc and PhD student to join our Emmy-Noether research group in Theoretical Quantum Physics.
- Candidates are expected to have strong analytic skills, ideally with a background in fermionic quantum systems and reduced density matrices.
- Mathematical Physicists are encouraged to apply as well.
2-year Postdoc (TV-L E13, 100%) and a 3-year PhD (TV-L E13, 75%) position in Theoretical Quantum Physics to join our Emmy-Noether research group.
Review of applications will begin on 15 July, and continue until the positions are filled; starting date: 1 August or later in 2019.
How to Apply- Inquiries and applications to (please state “postdoc” or “PhD” in the subject): [email protected]
- Required documents:
- CV including a list of publications and contact details of two referees
- postdoc candidates: + brief outline of research plans & (link to) PhD thesis
- PhD candidates: + (link to) Bachelor/Master thesis & academic transcript
Last Date for Apply– 15 July 2019