Designation/Position- PhD Student
Facebook is seeking a PhD Student through a short term contract to join Facebook AI Research (FAIR) in Tel Aviv for candidate having masters degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
About- Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we’re just getting started.
Research/Job area– Engineering, Tech & Design
Location- Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Knowledge in Machine Learning.
- Knowledge in a programming language.
- Work authorization in the country of employment in 2018.
- Masters degree in a technical field such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience building systems based on machine learning and/or deep learning methods.
- Research and software engineer experience demonstrated via an internship, work experience, coding competitions, or open-source contributions.
- Knowledge in Python, and/or Lua.
Job/Position Description- Facebook is seeking a PhD Student through a short term contract to join Facebook AI Research (FAIR) in Tel Aviv. We are committed to advancing the field of artificial intelligence by making fundamental advances in scientific methods and technologies to help interact with and understand our world. We are seeking individuals passionate in areas such as deep learning, computer vision, audio and speech processing, natural language processing, machine learning, and reinforcement learning. This position would be a 3-year fixed term for PhD students at Tel Aviv who will work in collaboration with Tel Aviv University. Applicants are expected to be pursuing a PhD in one of the areas listed above.
- Perform research to advance the science and technology of intelligent systems.
- Perform research that improves computational understanding and representing of data.
- Influence progress of relevant research communities by producing publications.
- Collaborate and increase productivity on existing research projects.
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.