Faculty Position in Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur, India
Designation/Position- Faculty Position in Central Agricultural University
Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur, India invites application for Faculty Position in Central Agricultural University from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Central Agricultural University has been established by an act of Parliament, the Central Agricultural University Act, 1992. The University became functional with the joining of first Vice-Chancellor on 13th September, 1993. The jurisdiction of the University extends to seven North-Eastern Hill States viz., Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland and Tripura, with headquarters at Imphal in Manipur.
Like other Agricultural Universities, Central Agricultural University, Imphal has integrated programmes of teaching, research and extension education. Faculty Position in Central Agricultural University
Agriculture, Horticulture and Forestry
Veterinary science and Husbandry
Location- Central Agricultural University, Imphal, Manipur, India
|For Associate Professor/ Sr. Scientist & Head/Dy. Director of Extension Education|
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject
including relevant basic sciences with at least
55% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Good academic record with Ph.D. degree in the relevant discipline
- A minimum of eight years experience of teaching/research/extension education as Assistant Professor or equivalent position. However in case of Engineering disciplines a minimum of six years experience in relevant post & scale shall be considered.
- Contribution in research/teaching/extension education as evidenced by published Work/innovations and outcome.
- Published work in the form of at least 5 scientific papers in journals of repute with four and above NAAS rating.
Desirable: Contribution to educational innovations, design of new curricula and courses and development of technology-mediated teaching-learning resources.
For Assistant Professor ]
- Master’s degree in the relevant subject including basic sciences with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade point.
- Evidence of having cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by ASRB,
UGC, CSIR. (NET shall not be required in disciplines for which NET is not conducted)
Ph.D in relevant subject with 2 published papers in scientific journals with NAAS rating.
- Experience of teaching Under Graduate/Post Graduate students.
Completed PG diploma in computer application for the post of mathematics in SI. No. 10.
Age Limit – 35 year
How to Apply- Applications are invited in the prescribed form for filling up the posts of Dean, Director, Dy. Director, Sr. Scientist and Head of KVK and different faculty positions of constituent Colleges of Central Agricultural University, Imphal.
The application can be submitted online and the duly completed application form with prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD) should be submitted on or before 08.07.2019.
Last Date for Apply– 8 July 2019