Post-Doc Position in University of Hildesheim, Germany
Designation/Position- Post-Doc Position
University of Hildesheim, Germany invites application for Post-Doc Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Information Systems and Machine Learning Lab (ISMLL) at Institute of Computer Science at University of Hildesheim is an international research group on machine learning, especially predictive modelling and probabilistic methods for complex data and complex decisions, with an excellent publication track record (ACM KDD, IEEE ICDM, ECML etc.). ISMLL takes part in basic and applied research projects in various domains such as mobility, e-commerce and technology enhanced learning. Located in Hildesheim, the University of Hildesheim is renowned for high quality research and education.
Research/Job Area- Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics or a closely related area
Location- Information Systems and Machine Learning Lab (ISMLL), Computer Science Department, University of Hildesheim, Germany
- Research group look for a gifted researcher in ML who loves models, algorithms and data, hardly can stop discussing them with other researchers, has made first contributions to the field and now is looking to pursue an academic career by building an excellent publication track record.
- You should have a recent PhD in Machine Learning, Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Statistics or a closely related area and a respective publication record.
- Additional experience with third-party funded research projects will be an asset.
- You are expected to have strong analytic and programming skills, the ability to work independently, strong interpersonal as well as English language skills.
Applications are invited for a post-doctoral research position at the Information Systems and Machine Learning Lab (ISMLL), Computer Science Department, University of Hildesheim, Germany.
The position is available to be filled immediately and offers tenures of three years. The salary amounts to TV-L E13 (at least 40.000 EUR gross income per year, more depending on prior research experience).
Research group is looking for researchers with interest and experience esp in.
- Relational Learning
- Recommender Systems
- Time-Series Forecasting and Classification
- Meta Learning
- Deep Learning
How to Apply- Please apply online by uploading your CV with your transcripts and a research statement. Please enclose a full list of publications and a PDF of your paper you like most yourself. You can submit your application online anytime. Once research group find new postdoc, the application portal will be closed immediately. Research group will store and process your personal data during the application process and delete it afterwards.
For Contact- For any further question contact Prof. Dr. Dr. Lars Schmidt-Thieme ([email protected]) via email.
Last Date for Apply– Till position filled