Post-Doctoral Associate Position in UAE, New York University: NYU
Designation/Position- Post-Doctoral Associate Position in UAE
New York University: NYU, Abu Dhabi, UAE invites application for Post-Doctoral Associate Position in UAE from eligible and interested candidates
About- NYU Abu Dhabi is a degree-granting research university with a fully integrated liberal arts and science undergraduate program in the Arts, Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, and Engineering. NYU Abu Dhabi, NYU New York, and NYU Shanghai, form the backbone of NYU’s global network university, an interconnected network of portal campuses and academic centers across six continents that enable seamless international mobility of students and faculty in their pursuit of academic and scholarly activity. This global university represents a transformative shift in higher education, one in which the intellectual and creative endeavors of academia are shaped and examined through an international and multicultural perspective. As a major intellectual hub at the crossroads of the Arab world, NYUAD serves as a center for scholarly thought, advanced research, knowledge creation, and sharing, through its academic, research, and creative activities. Post-Doctoral Associate Position in UAE
Research/Job Area- Thermal radiation and laser transport, optics, photonics and plasmonics, and microfluidic and optical device
Location- New York University: NYU, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Candidates must have a strong record in any of the above areas of research and have a PhD degree in the related engineering or science discipline.
- Applicants must be ambitious, self-motivated, possess excellent writing and presentation skills, and be capable of initiating and delivering projects with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience or interest in emerging interdisciplinary areas is preferred.
Job/Position Description- NYUAD Post-Doctoral Associate in Engineering – Dr. Sunil Kumar Research Group
- The Division of Engineering at New York University Abu Dhabi is currently inviting applications for a Post-Doctoral Associate position, for a two year appointment, to work on thermal radiation and laser transport, optics, photonics and plasmonics, and microfluidic and optical device applications.
- Experience with experimental research is desired, and experience with computational radioative transfer, computational electro-magnetic modeling, and electro-magnetic wave theory is a plus.
How to Apply- To be considered, all applicants must submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae, transcript of degree, a one-page summary of research accomplishments and interests, and at least 2 letters of recommendation, all in PDF format.
For Contact- [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– Until position filled.
Applications will be accepted immediately and candidates will be considered until the position is filled.