Post-Doctoral Researcher, University of Science and Technology of China
Designation/Position- Post-Doctoral Researcher
University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) invites application for Post-Doctoral Researcher Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), is one of the most prestigious universities in China and the only university jointly endowed by both the Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) and the Ministry of Education of China (MOE). Widely recognized for its culture and tradition in talent focus and academic priority, USTC is a thriving institution with stimulating atmosphere for ground-breaking research and innovation. USTC scholars enjoy enormous freedom in realizing their own research aspirations and gaining international visibility, and USTC students are reputed in their deep fond of science and independent thinking. Numerous USTC alumni have become world-renowned scientists and entrepreneurs. Post-Doctoral Researcher
USTC has a broad range of academic disciplines, covering natural sciences, engineering, management, and some emerging interdisciplinary fields. Employment opportunities are available for all disciplines, with particular emphasis on enhancing and broadening USTC’s strengths and representation in engineering and high tech areas, such as nuclear science & engineering, future internet, advanced manufacturing, etc.. The University embraces applicants of all ranks, from internationally recognized scientists who would establish their own research clusters and platforms, to junior scholars who may complement our existing research programs.
Research/Job Area- Existing USTC research groups
Location- University of Science and Technology of China (USTC)
- An applicant shall have a doctoral degree;
- An applicant shall be prepared to work at the University, once recruited, for at least 21 months, but no more than 36 months;
- An applicant shall have the academic background that is aligned with existing USTC research groups.
- USTC shall provide an annual salary of no less than 80,000 RMB;
- USTC shall provide a fully-furnished 2-bedroom apartment;
- A relevant school or department shall provide necessary working conditions;
- The appointee is eligible to participate in the social welfare package, including basic medical insurance, pension plan, unemployment insurance, occupational injury insurance, and housing provident fund.
- The children, age under 18, of the appointee are entitled to schooling at the USTC preschool, primary, middle and high school.
How to Apply-
- The applicant first needs to consult the related school and research groups about potential employment opportunities. Click here to view the full list of our doctoral supervisors, arranged by research areas, whom you may approach to explore the availability of postdoc positions;
- The school directs suitable applicants to prepare the application package;
- The HR department evaluates the application package;
- The applicant is informed of the decision of the HR department.
Or Apply Online
Talent Recruitment OfficeHours of Operation:
Human Resources Department
USTC East Campus
96 Jinzhai Road
Hefei, Anhui, P.R.China
Post Code: 230026
E-mail: [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– Open Position