Post-doctoral Researcher Position in University of Cologne, Germany
Designation/Position- Post-doctoral Researcher Position
University of Cologne, Germany invites application for Post-doctoral Researcher Position from eligible and interested candidates
About- The University of Cologne is one of the largest and most research-intensive universities in Germany, offering a wide range of subjects. With its six faculties and its interfaculty centres, it offers a broad spectrum of scientific disciplines and internationally outstanding profile areas, supported by the administration with its services. Post-doctoral Researcher Position
Research/Job Area- Biophysics, Cell Biology or Biochemistry
Location- University of Cologne, Germany
- Expertise in advanced light microscopy
- Including single molecule
- FRAP/FRET/FCS and/or superresolution methods
- Strong background in image analysis and quantitative biology
- Programming skills are desired
Job/Position Description- Research group is looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic biophysicist, cell biologist or biochemist on PostDoc or PhD level with experience in cell death signaling, membrane/ mitochondrial biology or membrane protein complex analysis.
- The position is available from now on a full-time basis.
- It is limited for 2 years with possibility of extension to 4 years.
- If the applicant meets the relevant wage requirements and personal qualifications, the salary is based on remuneration group 13 TV-L of the pay scale for the German public sector.
How to Apply- Please send your convincing application with proof of the sought qualifications by email (in one pdf-file) with the reference number Wiss1912-01 to [email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 6 January 2020