Postdoc Researcher Position – 2019 in University of Luxembourg
University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg invites application for Postdoc Researcher Position – 2019 from eligible and interested candidates
Designation/Position- Postdoc Researcher Position – 2019
About- The University of Luxembourg invites applications for a vacancy in its Laboratory for Energy Materials. There is an opening for a Postdoc Researcher Position – 2019 starting in Spring 2019 to research thin film semi-transparent photovoltaic mini-modules as part of an international team.
The University of Luxembourg is a multilingual, international research University.
Research/Job Area- Physics, Electrical engineering, or Materials (or equivalent)
Location- University of Luxembourg, Luxembourg
- PhD in solid state physics, electrical engineering, or materials (or equivalent) with very good grades
- Publications in high impact journals
- Experience with designing and modelling semiconductor devices
- Some experience with device fabrication and characterization
- Self-motivated, committed and curious
- Creative and independent thinker
- Very good knowledge of English
- Good oral communicator
Postdoc Researcher in the field of photovoltaics M/F
- Ref. 50013868 – (R-AGR-3512-10-C)
- Fixed-term contract 3 years
- Full-time (40 hrs/week)
- Employee status
The post doc will be responsible for semi-transparent mini module design, simulation, leading the fabrication, and characterization. The ideal candidate would thus demonstrate their ability to simulate and fabricate semiconductor devices and or have worked with photovoltaic devices before. The candidate will work within a local team, and also travel to Portugal to carry out a strong collaboration.
- an exciting topic in the context of renewable energies
- a friendly international team and environment
- a modern, well equipped lab
- Mini module design and simulation including optical and electrical aspects
- Mini module fabrication and testing of its optical and photovoltaic performance
- Advising of doctoral (Ph.D) students
- Presentation at international conferences, publications in high impact journals
- Teaching / outreach is possible
How to Apply- Please upload your complete application in English (letter of motivation, CV, grade record, copy of diplomas, publication list) by clicking on the button below. Please apply online.
For Contact- For further inquiries contact Prof. Phillip Dale, p[email protected]
Last Date for Apply– 15 February 2019