Postdoctoral Position 2019 in CIC EnergiGUNE, Spain
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Position 2019 in CIC
CIC EnergiGUNE, Spain invites application for Postdoctoral Position 2019 in CIC from eligible and interested candidates
About- CIC energiGUNE has been awarded by the European Commission with the ´HR Excellence in Research´which reflects our commitment to achieve fair and transparent recruitment and appraisal procedures,and certifies the existence of a stimulating and favorable work environment for researchers in our institution. Postdoctoral Position 2019 in CIC
CIC Energigune is looking for a Post-doctoral Researcher to work on Energy Electrochemical Storage devices within the framework of applied fundamental research activities and industrial projects on solid state batteries.
Research/Job Area- Chemical or Materials engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or Engineering related field
Project Title – Solid Electrolytes Towards Prototyping
Location- CIC EnergiGUNE, Spain
PhD in Chemical or Materials engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or Engineering related field with experience in:
Knowledge on the preparation of electrolyte component using ceramic and/or ceramic-polymer composite compounds.
Processing of ceramic and/or polymeric compounds with easily scalable techniques.
Electrochemical characterization of electrolytes and batteries by cyclic voltammetry, galvanostatic charge-discharge tests and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements.
Characterization of materials and interfaces using structural and physicochemical analysis techniques such as X-ray diffraction (XRD), electron microscopy (SEM), FTIR and Raman spectroscopy.
A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centres, and industries.
Good verbal and written communication skills in English
· Develop ceramic-based materials into functional solid electrolyte layers and integration into solid-state electrochemical cells
· Characterize materials, cell components and their interfaces using various analytical techniques (physicochemical, structural and electrochemical techniques).
· Development of a ceramic or composite all-solid-state battery according to market requirements or technical specifications and considering economic technical feasibility.
– SOA analysis and economic technical reports generation.
· Optimization of the processing route for all solid state pouch cell components focusing on the electrolyte.
– Evaluate and define the scale up process of the electrolyte component.
· Assembly/Fabrication of an all solid state pouch cell using scalable and competitive processing routes.
Research group is offering a 3 year contract and advantageous professional development opportunities within interesting projects in the field of solid state batteries, and important professional development opportunities
In addition to the appeal of the entire project, the CIC Energigune offers a competitive basic salary augmented by important benefits such as special conditions for a private health insurance that compare favourably with the best global private and public institutions.
The Foundation will also help smooth the transition for you and your family, providing a welcome program that offers accommodation and addresses other aspects to help you integrate into the local environment.
How to Apply- All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and 2 reference letters.
Last Date for Apply– Open Position
The selection process ends once a candidate is selected