Postdoctoral position 2020 in Max Planck Institute, Germany
Max Planck Institute for Physics, Germany invites application for Postdoctoral position 2020 from candidates having PhD in natural sciences.
- The successful candidate should hold a PhD degree in natural sciences.
- He/she should be highly motivated, with excellent communication skills, and able to work independently, as well as member of a multidisciplinary team.
- The Max Planck Society is committed to increasing the number of individuals with disabilities in its workforce and therefore encourages applications from such qualified individuals.
- The position is funded for 3 years in the first instance. The payment is according to the qualification and professional experience and based on the TVöD guidelines.
- The successful candidate will work in a collaborative, highly international research environment. He/she will have access to several high-end microscopes, including light sheet microscopes, confocal microscopes equipped with Zeiss’ Airyscan super-resolution microscopy, as well as a high-end STED microscope for super-resolution microscopy. In addition, we have state-of-the-art equipment for oocyte micromanipulation, tissue culture, molecular biology, protein biochemistry and computational biology.
Interested candidates should send their applications, including a motivation letter, CV, contact details of three referees, and list of publications, preferably via e-mail as a single PDF file until 17.01.2020 to [email protected]
– 17 January 2020