Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Research Fellow
University of New South Wales, Australia offers research fellow position for candidate having PhD degree or equivalent experience in epidemiology or biostatistics.
About- At UNSW, we pride ourselves on being a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. The School of Public Health and Community Medicine (SPHCM) is internationally recognised as a leader in Public Health and Community Medicine with particular research strengths in Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases, Health Services Management, Global Health and Primary Health Care. The School has a core focus in research and teaching to help inform policy, governance, organisation, work and leadership in the health sector through cross disciplinary collaborations with both academia and industry. The School also has strong associations with research centres and institutes throughout UNSW Medicine.
Research/Job area– Epidemiology or biostatistics
Location- University of New South Wales, Australia
Eligibility/Qualification- To be successful in this role you will have:
- PhD degree or equivalent experience in epidemiology or biostatistics
- Demonstrated experience in statistical analysis, including use of quantitative methods and programming with large data sets
- Experience in a research environment and with project management including drafting of ethics applications, reporting, data collection
- Demonstrated high level skills in statistics, including use of statistical and programming software packages such as SAS, STATA, or similar
- Established or emerging track record in peer-reviewed publications and in grant success
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a goal-directed manner yet collaboratively with other staff and external providers
You should systematically address the selection criteria listed within the position description in your application. Please apply online – applications will not be accepted if sent directly to the contact listed.
- $103K to $121K plus (9.5% superannuation and leave loading)
- Full-time (35 hours per week) ( part-time may be possible)
- 12 months
The School of Public Health and Community Medicine has an exciting opportunity for a Research Fellow. In this role, you will join a research team to conduct large-scale epidemiological studies in infectious diseases. You will support a number of research projects including conducting analysis and writing reports. The role suits a post-doctoral researcher with experience in epidemiology and biostatistics
How to Apply- Eligible and interested candidate can apply online.
For Contact- Associate Professor Bette Liu
T: (61 2) 9385 0546