Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Ghent University, Belgium
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Ghent
Ghent University, Belgium invites application for Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Ghent from eligible and interested candidates
About- Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. Our 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains. Postdoctoral Researcher Position in Ghent
Research/Job Area- Pharmaceutical, Medical or Health Sciences
Location- Ghent University, Belgium
More opportunity – The Arturo Falaschi ICGEB Postdoctoral Fellowship Programmes
• You have a strong background and experience in epidemiologic methods and in biostatistical analyses.
Good knowledge of biostatistical software packages is required and you need to provide a proof of knowledge on good clinical practices and the ethics and standards of conducting health research.
• Experience with research on therapy adherence is required, experience with lung function or respiratory diseases is recommended.
• You have experience with writing and follow up of research projects.
• You have experience in writing and publishing A1 peer reviewed papers demonstrated by your publication list. Papers demonstrating international and/or multidisciplinary collaborations are recommended.
• You have the necessary social skills, flexibility and critical thinking to function in a multidisciplinary and international academic environment.
Competency of English (very well reading, writing, and speaking) is required within the international collaborations. Dutch (reading, writing, speaking) is recommended.
• You have an independent, problem-solving, organized and result-oriented attitude. You are a real team player, punctual, accurate, precise, well structured and trustworthy.
Job/Position Description- This post-doctoral position is situated within the field of pharmacoepidemiology (Department of Bioanalysis, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences) of Ghent University located at Campus Heymans (Ottergemsesteenweg 460).
How to Apply- Mail your Letter of Motivation including research experiences and interests (max 1 page), Publication list (including journal impact factor), Proof of knowledge on good clinical practices and the ethics and standards of conducting health research, and CV (max 2 pages) to [email protected] before December 16th, 2019.
Last Date for Apply– 16 December 2019