Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Researcher
Ming Wai Lau Centre for Reparative Medicine, KI, Hong Kong offers postdoctoral researcher position for candidates having PhD with strong background in synthetic chemistry.
About- Karolinska Institutet is one of the world’s leading medical universities. Its vision is to significantly contribute to the improvement of human health. Karolinska Institutet accounts for the single largest share of all academic medical research conducted in Sweden and offers the country’s broadest range of education in medicine and health sciences. The Nobel Assembly at Karolinska Institutet selects the Nobel laureates in Physiology or Medicine.
Pursuant to the regulations of the Swedish National Archives, applications are kept on file for two 128years after the appointment has gained legal force. The regulations do not apply to attachments that have been printed or otherwise published.
Location- Ming Wai Lau Centre for Reparative Medicine, KI, Hong Kong
Research/Job Area- Chemistry
Eligibility/Qualification- Research group is searching for a postdoctoral researcher with the following qualifications and experience:
- Applicant must hold a PhD with strong background in synthetic chemistry.
- Demonstrated experience with click chemistry.
- Experience in characterization of chemical libraries will be considered an asset.
- The ideal candidate should enjoy working in a highly collaborative and interdisciplinary environment.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English is required.
Job/Position Description- Ming Wai Lau Centre for Reparative Medicine (MWLC) aims to contribute to the improvement of human health by conducting cutting-edge research in reparative medicine and related subjects, by creating a new platform for synergies between academia and innovation in Sweden and Hong Kong as well as China, and fostering future leaders in both academia and industry.
This is a one-year fixed-term position, with the possibility of renewal.
The assignment is located at MWLC, Hong Kong, and the employment will follow local labour laws in Hong Kong.
A competitive remuneration package including 10% on top of basic salary (fully-taxable) intended as pension will be offered in addition to MPF employer’s contribution and medical benefits.
How to Apply- An employment application must contain the following documents in English:
- A complete curriculum vitae, including date of the thesis defence, title of the thesis, previous academic positions, academic title, current position, academic distinctions, and committee work
- A complete list of publications
- A summary of current work (no more than one page)
- Applicants should arrange to have at least two letters of reference
The application is to be submitted through the Varbi recruitment system.
For Contact- Linxian Li, Assistant Professor, E-mail: [email protected]