Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Researcher Position
The group of Dr. Tal Ellenbogen at The Nanoscale Electro Optics lab, Tel-Aviv University is looking for excellent candidates as Postdoctoral researcher position that are interested to work in the field of nanoscale light matter interactions.
About- The Nanoscale Electro Optics lab aims to study the fundamentals of light-matter interactions at the nanoscale in order to develop the next generation of electro-optical devices. We are interested in a wide variety of applications such as: optical switches, biological and chemical detectors, ultrasmall lasers, frequency converters and solar cells.
We have openings for highly motivated Postdocs, PhD students and MSc students with excellent background in Physics, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry or a multidisciplinary background. Join the NEO LAB and you will find out all there is about: Nanofabrication, Light-matter interactions and Nanoscale electro-optic devices and applications.
Research/Job area– Nanoscience
Project Title- Nanoscale Light Matter Interactions
Location-The Nanoscale Electro Optics lab, Tel Aviv University, Israel
- Hands-on experimental experience in the field of optics.
- Specific experience in spectroscopy, microscopy, ultrafast lasers and imaging is an advantage.
- Background in Physics/Engineering/Chemistry.
Job/Position Description- Depending on the position (Postdoc/Lab Manager):
- Research in the field of Nanoscale Light Matter Interaction including international collaboration.
- Managing a small group of students in different projects.
- Lab managing duties including maintaining the equipment, ordering new equipment, training new students, connection with university authorities regarding orders etc., writing reports in English.
- Working in the clean room (optional).
How to Apply-Interested candidates should contact Dr. Ellenbogen at [email protected]