Postdoctoral Position 2019 in CIC EnergiGUNE, Spain
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Position 2019 in CIC
CIC EnergiGUNE, Spain invites application for Postdoctoral Position 2019 in CIC from eligible and interested candidates
About- CIC energiGUNE has been awarded by the European Commission with the ´HR Excellence in Research´which reflects our commitment to achieve fair and transparent recruitment and appraisal procedures,and certifies the existence of a stimulating and favorable work environment for researchers in our institution.
CIC energiGUNE is looking for Postdoc or a Project Engineer to work on Energy Electrochemical Storage devices within the framework of applied fundamental research activities and industrial projects on metal-air batteries.
Research/Job Area- Chemical or Materials engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or Engineering related field
Project Title – Engineer Position In M-air Batteries Towards Commercialisation
Location- CIC energiGUNE, Spain
- Degree or PhD in Chemical or Materials engineering, Chemistry, Materials Science or Engineering related field with experience in:
- Knowledge on the preparation and/or processing air electrodes and their integration into a full system.
- Electrochemical characterization of batteries by cyclic voltammetry, galvanostatic charge-discharge tests and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy measurements.
- Characterization of materials and interfaces using structural and physicochemical analysis techniques such as X-ray diffraction (XRD), electron microscopy (SEM), FTIR and Raman spectroscopy will be valuable.
- A team player who can collaborate with other groups, technical centres, and industries.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
Job/Position Description- Research group is offering a 36-month contract and advantageous professional development opportunities within interesting projects in the field of metal-air batteries.
- Selection of electrode materials and integration into electrochemical cells.
- Knowledge on Characterize materials, cell components and their interfaces using various analytical techniques (physicochemical, structural and electrochemical techniques) will be valuable.
- Development of a metal-air battery according to market requirements or technical specifications and considering economic technical feasibility.
– SoA analysis and economic technical reports generation.
- Optimization of the processing route and design of the metal-air prototype.
– Evaluate and define the scale up process of the battery materials.
How to Apply- All applicants are invited to submit detailed curriculum vitae and 2 reference letters at www.cicenergigune.com
Last Date for Apply– The selection process ends once the candidate is selected.