Postdoctoral Scientist Position in Spain, Institute IMDEA Energy
Designation/Position- Postdoctoral Scientist Position in Spain
The Institute IMDEA Energy, Spain invites application for Postdoctoral Scientist Position in Spain from eligible and interested candidates
About- The Institute IMDEA Energy is a Research Centre created by the Regional Government of “Comunidad de Madrid” to develop world-class R&D on clean and renewable energy. The objective of the Institute IMDEA Energy is to achieve outstanding scientific and technological contributions and help create a sustainable energy future. In order to make such an impact across all energyrelated research topics the Institute brings together high quality researchers, provides them with excellent infrastructures and resources and promotes close collaboration with the industrial sector. Postdoctoral Scientist Position in Spain
Research/Job Area- Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Automatic Control Systems
Location- The Institute IMDEA Energy, Spain
• Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Automatic Control Systems.
• Solid background in Power Engineering, Power Systems Economics, Optimisation Techniques.
• Good understanding of Power Electronics, Distributed Generation, Renewable and Energy Storage Technologies, Signal Processing, Machine Learning and Real-Time Control Systems.
• Prior experience in national and international projects.
• Fluent in English.
Job/Position Description- The Electrical Systems Unit is opening a Postdoctoral Researcher Position to work on developing Energy Management Systems for Future Power Networks, with the following characteristics:
• R&D in energy management algorithms for distribution networks and energy systems.
• R&D in integration of renewable and energy storage technologies.
• Participation in national and international research projects in SmartGrids related topics. Development and validation of management algorithms in a laboratory environment.
• Dissemination and publication of research results in scientific journals.
• Supervision of doctoral researchers.
Remuneration: Depending upon qualification and expertise.
Duration: The position is a one-year appointment with annual renewals depending on performance.
Reference: 19.18.SE4 POD
How to Apply- Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae (publications list included) and covering letters to the following address: email: [email protected]
Subject: Reference 19.18.SE4 POD
Last Date for Apply– 30 June 2019