Designation/Position- PRESIDENTIAL POSTDOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP
The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship invites application from eligible and interested candidate having Nanyang Technological University, Singapore PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full time postdoctoral experience. Last date for application is 5 April 2018.
About- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore’s (NTU Singapore) is ranked 11th globally in the QS World University Rankings, and 1st in QS’ league of the world’s best young universities for four consecutive years. NTU offers engineering, science, business, humanities, arts and social sciences, and has a medical school with Imperial College London. A cosmopolitan university with more than 100 nationalities, NTU is home to 33,000 students. The University’s main campus is frequently listed among the Top 15 most beautiful university campuses in the world and has 57 Green Mark-certified (equivalent to LEED-certified) buildings, of which 54 are certified Green Mark Platinum. NTU also has a campus in Novena, Singapore’s medical district.
Location- Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Graduated with a PhD degree and no more than 5 years of full time postdoctoral experience.
- Demonstrable intellectual excellence.
- Maturity and capacity to begin an independent research career.
- Desire and potential to develop as a future academic leader.
- Submit a thoughtful and realistic research proposal
- Be available to take up the position no later than 31 October 2018
Job/Position Description-The Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship provides the opportunity for early career scientists, engineers and scholars from Singapore and around the world to conduct independent investigations in any discipline at NTU, often regarded as the most research intensive university in Asia. The postdoc appointment is intended to provide a pathway to an academic appointment as an assistant professor or another international postdoctoral assignmentThe Fellowship provides
The Fellowship provides
- Two year tenure with a salary of SGD 80,000 per year.
- A research grant of up to SGD 100,000 per year.
- A housing grant of SGD18,000 per year with eligibility for subsidized apartment accommodation (subject to availability) on one of the World’s most beautiful campuses.
- Relocation expenses of up to SGD4,000
- Mentorship and support in an established research group.
- Opportunity to work with faculty in mentoring graduate students.
- Exposure to the most dynamic and diverse global growth regions.
How to Apply-
The following information is required in the online submission
- Personal Details, including Education and Employment History
- Research plan, value to NTU, and expected impact
- Degree transcripts
- CV with Full Publication List, please also indicate your Top 3 publications (with information on citation and impact factor)
- Two letters of Reference (supervisor and one other)
- Additional Information (e.g. information on grants, patents, etc.)
- Applications are to be submitted online via email to [email protected]
- Successful applicants will be notified by 1 June 2018.
For Contact- Nanyang Technological University, 50 Nanyang Avenue, Singapore 639798
Email: [email protected]